View Single Post
Old 06-04-2024, 02:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by akl80 View Post
Last week while I brought my girl to the playground to play, there was a mother who brought her little boy there as well.

She was in a oversize sleep kind of sleeveless dress. At first I did not pay much attention as the dress looked very aunty.

However, I soon realised that the sides of her dress had rather large openings and I decided to pay closer attention to her.

Just nice my girl was playing near her boy and I stood just diagonally behind her and saw the side of her boob!

She wasn't wearing a bra and I can literally see her whole tit from the side. Too bad from the angle I couldn't see the nipples.

My lil bro immediately started to stand at attention as I paid closer attention to her.

After a while, i saw her bent down and could see two huge melons hanging. But because of the size, I could not see her nips as they were still hidden by her dress.

Lil bro stood at full attention immediately. As there were other parents around, I could not get a better view without looking suspicious.

I managed to say hi to her as our children played together and got to know she was from Thailand and her husband is an ang moh.

She is staying at the next block.

Her racks are easily D size from what I managed to see. Spent the rest of the session trying to find opportunity to admire more of her huge racks but did not managed to do so before she had to leave.

Will be looking forward to bring my girl to the playground more often! 😁
Should exchange numbers so that two of you can bring the kids to play together.