View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all
Re: Fall into Relationship with a China FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
No need to salute.
I guess many of the FLs are better than the samsters here.
Their 3 months taking here could be what samsters take 3 years to save up.
The ultimate aim of many FLs here is to save up n buy a property in China, which is not cheap these days. Hearsay, even a small 2 room condo unit in city area in even a small province could set u off ~sgd200k. But if she's contented with living in the countryside, less than sgd100k us enough to build a big house.
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Earning 20K-30K SGD is so common for an angpai. Talking about getting a PhD, a professional degree, a higher post... Sorry my friend, they are nothing compared to a cheebye.
Precisely. Which one of you bought your own property at 20yrs old with your own earnings? Raise your hand please?

Let's not compare currency & country otherwise it's an endless debate. Even if a Sg gal who goes to Dubai or London to do FL can she afford her own property here at 20yrs old?

TS, I'm afraid this young girl's life experience & "wisdom" is beyond you so move along now. Singapore women are easier to handle.