View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UrBuddy View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/massage-yiyi/

Tried this girl and just dissapointed.
Massage me with 1 hand for like under 10 min then ask me to turn around for HJ, then proceed to HJ after like 8 mins or so never cum she gave up and ask me to go shower. She got like that give me money and leave attitude. Worse experience ever.

I like this site because it was somewhat trusted. Had a good experience 98% of the time, but nowadays it just getting worse and worse. Even the site comments need to be approved by moderator, but why? Most of her comments are over over exaggerated and copy paste on different websites.

Like someone in this thread says simply dont bother boycott them until they have zero customers.

Any site which comments are heavily censored is a red flag. This whole lot of PRCS really CMI. Paid for an hour, get 20 mins of shit service (if you're lucky).