Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Macau Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by densha View Post
I’m writing this live.

The One is definitely not the one. Second time here and both time I have to basically ask to see manager to scold them for lack of service. Hard to believe but seems like almost no one here speaks English. It’s chinese or Japanese. That’s it. WTF. If you are neither it’s self service. Utter piece of shit service.

They act like they’re paying me to be here. Even complaining to them makes zero difference. They don’t even care. Total boner killer. I find zero in the lineup I’m interested in. It’s sad when couple of your thigh massage therapists are better than your lineup.

I just realized that’s why I have not returned to this place since first time. Lineup at Rio, both East and FM are all better. East especially have high level of service as well as accountability when they fucked up. Rio was also pretty good. Sigh. I was gonna take a hit and cancel my coupon and head over to East Spa which is a stone throw away

Then they told me cannot cancel. Technically I can but they’ll not refund the difference. So I can walk away for nothing

Completely screwed and not in a good way. The one made deals with coupon sellers at ferry terminal so those guys will try to push the one. Don’t believe them. I came here this time because they told me they have Mongolian. Of course it’s bullshit. Let the Japanese and the mainlanders have a go.

I know why it’s called the One...because you only come here once and never again LOL
No speak english? Then speak their lingo la..... I am Malay but I dun insist others to speak my language wherever I travel to..... instead I will try to adapt to the locals. When they see you making an effort to adapt to them..... most will usually oblige to give you some help. I have visited Macau and dun have any problems communicating with the locals.

Those with the "Orang Putih is superior" mentality nowadays are usually ignored..... sama sama here in Mudland too. We have seen educated Singkees come to Malaysia and wanna show off their England mentality and superior status..... I am sure some of them can speak dialects and malay but simply refuse and insist on using english on our people.

Then they wonder why they are ignored and others who came after them are given service first..... because human nature will naturally gravitate to those that are down to earth and have respect for others....