View Single Post
Old 06-02-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 12
densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!densha is one of the Best!
Re: Macau Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
No speak english? Then speak their lingo la..... I am Malay but I dun insist others to speak my language wherever I travel to..... instead I will try to adapt to the locals. When they see you making an effort to adapt to them..... most will usually oblige to give you some help. I have visited Macau and dun have any problems communicating with the locals.

Those with the "Orang Putih is superior" mentality nowadays are usually ignored..... sama sama here in Mudland too. We have seen educated Singkees come to Malaysia and wanna show off their England mentality and superior status..... I am sure some of them can speak dialects and malay but simply refuse and insist on using english on our people.

Then they wonder why they are ignored and others who came after them are given service first..... because human nature will naturally gravitate to those that are down to earth and have respect for others....
Helloooo....they do speak Japanese. Tt's funny you try to look like a hero defending crappy services. If you don't want certain type of customers, say so and don't take my money. I'm happy to go elsewhere.

If they'd given me my refund I would have gone to East. They don't have problem servicing customers of any nationality.

And if it's Chinese only what's explanation on Japanese? Again, people like you are the worst. Advocating bad services.

You seem to have a lot of personal inferiority issues typical of Malaysian...feeling lesser than Singaporean. And I'm not Singaporean for the record. You should look in the mirror and deal with your self esteem before you talk cock.