Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaara View Post
me!
after waiting and going through more than 2.5h in custom, im now in 4day mandatory quarantine. after which im free to roam. planning to go yoshiwara soapland as per your recommendation and also intend to get a incall health delivery in shinjuku. For this incall, any recommendation bro?
How did it go? I suppose you're there for work too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by noholesbar2 View Post
Try this delivery agency. I've used their sister outlets (JK/OL, links in the site) more than 10x when I used to frequent Tokyo. Just tell the receptionist you don't speak Japanese and they should be able to get someone to guide you in basic English. Check online to see which girl is available and tell them the name. For those who are familiar, you can do almost "everything" with the lady (DATY, fingerings and she will BJ/HJ) except penetration sex (which is illegal). They can usually end with the "simulated" sex where they ride you with their hands wrapped around your dick to make u feel like u r penetrating. I'd usually make the girl damn high and then whip out a condom and ask "daijobu"? Hit rate had been 5/10. Respect them when they say no.

This outlet girls look more premium unless you are into school uniform (JK) or office lady (OL).

Let me know how it goes. Plan to visit Tokyo again soon.

{edited by mod}
Thanks, will bookmark it. Japan still close for tourists.

Last edited by Hurricane88; 07-04-2022 at 03:27 PM.