View Single Post
Old 28-06-2020, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Samsepiol1273 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

https://www.impmm3.com/girl.php?id=3367

Tried her a few months ago before CB started. I understand this is a bad bonk thread but my personal experience with her is a positive one which i would like to share w u bros. However, I can only comment from my personal experience, others' might differ so take it with a grain of salt.

First of all, i can confirm that is her actual photo but beauty app come slightly into play(you know how it is). Discount 15% from pics. Website states massage but she does Full service if you request for it. She even do ass rimming(my personal fav). Bbbj was great, did not rush at all, blew my first load in her mouth. Her boobs are not the best, pear shaped and slightly saggy but it is acceptable. FJ was great, did missionary, cowgirl and ended with doggy. Pussy quite tight, would be good if she can moan more. Still can lepak awhile after the whole deed, did not rush me to leave.

She used to work at a hotel in geylang, but now moved to bukit batok last i heard.

Overall experience 8/10

Btw newbie here, this is my very first post hoping to accumulate some points. Please be kind bros. Feel free to leave advice or constructive criticism if any.