Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
emircheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
I treat FLs as ppl, n I’m sometimes curious why they enter the trade - money of course. Had a Jap girl who actually didn’t like sex and never came, but said it was the easiest way for her to earn money while holidaying overseas (bonked her to unlock achievement) Also heard stories of rough clients, stalkers, fake bookings, some try to raw, some claim got skin condition n dun bath but want BBBJ. Not as easy as “lie back and think of England” as some bros think. Off course, there are also bad FLs.

Still best for all parties to exercise prudence - I never carry more than $100 above damages, for example, n use a pre-paid ‘burner’ phone.
Why we so dark now ah😅 I do agree mostly with you bro keima. But some ex workeres are really just terrible ppl. Which I unfortunately encountered in a jap one. Super long story but really wah kenna cheated like hell. But I'll say most of the japs are accomodating.
Regarding the emptiness. Not alone, I also have it. It's likely cos we are taught paying for sex in s a bad thing and also it's a very intimate thing. Once you finish if you are attached you do more stuffs besides sex, with FL it's just leave. Thats my opinion here though.

Also can someone tell me what happened to bro elite 69 or ee69 now haha