Thread: little lamb
View Single Post
Old 18-05-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future
Re: little lamb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Ah, the famous 139 Jalan Besar MP.....used to go eat scissors cut curry rice after a nice long fuck with 小白 in one of their second-floor massage rooms.

The food across the road at One Trywhitt is pretty good as well. Whenever I have a drink there, I will always glance across the road and reminisce.....

Sorry can't help with Candy' contact - deleted my Wechat account when I retired from the scene.

I honestly don't think Candy will come back. Understand that she went home with close to $500K thanks to her strong work ethics and lack of bad money habits. If she does come back, she must have faced some sort of calamity that wiped out a half mil in a few years.

小白 used to always marvel at the sheer number of customers Candy can do per day, and yes Candy loves to fuck raw too (not sure if she loves the raw feeling more, or the money more - maybe both).
Haha ya thought she came back for a while for some ktv stint but lost her contact shortly after zzz.

She was such a good fuck.