View Single Post
Old 07-07-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhugeYaz View Post
Technically these are advertised as locals but ended up being PRCs, so I'm gonna double post. I reckon in my efforts to warn brothers, i will get zapped by a few and hoping some will up me also for flagging up these numbers.

This is a story of getting scammed twice in a night. Okay, one was almost, and I was just too tired at the second to reject.

Both from locanto (yes I should have known better.)

The first one is controlled by this number: 92417973. Goes by the name of ZhiXin or Dixon. Reached a certain address in AMK and was told to buy an Apple Card worth 100 dollars. Straight away I blocked the number and tried to book another person.

Saw an add for a Lisa, local malay 35. Looks okay. Not too gorgeous therefore believable right?

Got an address and cabbed down to a nice enough condo in G-land. When reached, was told to the INFAMOUS hotel instead.. erm, i thought okay lah, I've visited Tang Tang there before and the service was okay. So went up to the room and it was a PRC aunty!
I showed her the photo twice and she said that was her... okay lor. Paid up, and angry fucked her hard. Was out of there in  under 15 min. The number to avoid is: 91421872.
why on earth wud u fuk her?
amazing...