View Single Post
Old 20-03-2021, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: A Hotel Receptionist

While we were enjoying ourselves, we both heard the lift door opened at the lobby, Alice jumped up from my lap and went out to the reception while I went into the supposedly staff toilet. It was quite huge, to my surprise, but the door is those sliding glass door. Went inside and discovered it could not be locked. I
took a pee before a naughty idea came up.
After I was done peeing, I went out and saw Alice clearing the table. I told her the toilet door could not lock and she said already spoiled for a long time. I said no wonder could not locked and pretended to help her clear the table. Then She went inside the toilet to wash her hand and I heard her slide the door close. I slowly walked to the door of the staff toilet and tiptoed into the toilet. I slowly pulled the door of the staff toilet so that it would not create any noise. I could hear Alice peeing as the sound was quite obvious. Then I slowly oped the door of the staff toilet a little and switched off the lights. It was pitch dark inside!

I heard her screamed a little and then I pulled the door slightly opened to switch on the light again before sliding the cubicle door opened. I pretended to ask her what happened but my eyes were fixed on her bushy hair while she was still seated on the toilet bowl. She shouted at me to get out but I just stood there and stare at her hair. She tried to cover with her hands but i could still see part of it. Then She stupidly stood up and bent down trying to pull her panty and pants up from her ankle and I rushed over to hug her tightly, leaving her no strength to push me away. I rubbed against her and I could feel her bushy cheebye hair outside my pants. She kept pleading with me"bu yao zhe yang, wo zai shang ban"(dont do that,im at work). I ignore her plea and broke off from the hug before fixing my eyes on her bushy hair again, and she rushed over to cover my eyes with her hands. I pulled her hands off my eyes and I said I want see her asshole now. She realised she was naked at her botom and tried to pull up her pants and panty but I turned her around and hugged her from behind,leaving her no chance to pull up her pants. I dragged her a little to the basin and got her to hold the basin with both her hands while my hands went down to her bare ass and pinched it. She really got no meat on her ass, i only pinched a bit and soon it became bruised already. I used my legs to drag her both legs open ,unzipped my pants and let it fall to the ground and rubbed my cock(in my underwear)against her ass crack. I could tell Alice loved it as her expression tells it all in front of the mirror. She tried to control her moans while constantly saying "Bu Yao"!