View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 15
ah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to allah_wei is a name known to all
Re: Recalling the days of being young

En route to poly, I bedded a few more girls, purely for the sake of relieving my sexual tensions. I didn't care if they were serious about me, I wasn't for sure. Perhaps I wasn't ready for another relationship, or I was seeking revenge. Yet, I never went beyond heavy petting.

Little time was spent on studies during my first year in poly. Needless to say, my school work suffered. I lost interest in my course of study. As much as I wish to quit studying, my parents forbade me. Then, I got to know Anne through IRC. Just a sec 3 girl, and very inexperienced in bed.

She had no cute looks nor body to boast of. However, I could tell she was smitten with me. With the intention of bedding her, I went steady with her. There I was at her place only on our 2nd meeting.

We began off kissing and hugging. I stripped off her top, and what I saw was dampening. Never mind the modest boobs she had, she was wearing training bra. I felt my erection went down a little, but I am not about to end things. Off her training came off, and I licked her nipples and massaged her breasts. No moans, no encouraging signs. She looked traumatized. I tried to pull her shorts down, but she stopped me. Damn!

Me: What's wrong?

She kept silent.

Me: I am just taking off your shorts, not your panties.

Still silent.

Me: Are you afraid that I might ditch you after making love?

She nodded.

Me: Trust me, I won't.

After much persuasion, she reluctantly allowed her shorts off. I placed us in a missionary position and began grinding. Again, she had the traumatized look. I wasn't anywhere near cumming after grinding for sometime. In the end, we stopped as she couldn't take it anymore.

I started a proper relationship with her, slowly but surely, falling in love with a plain Jane. But sessions in bed leaves much to be desired. Her poor taste in lingerie, mishandled handjob etc hardly made me satisfied.

I spent a great deal of time with her as I had no interest in school. But the turning point came when I was offered a chance to switch to another course to begin my poly life anew. I grabbed the opportunity, and made good use of it. Wanting to make myself mor useful, I cut down time on merry making. I used my free time to do part time work, earning extra income and making time more well spent. Eventually, we drifted apart. When she initiated breaking up, I didn't hesitate. Time to move on. I was a lot more hardworking in school and my results improved.

During later years in poly, I got to know Lynn through another girl. Actually I met up with the flatter first, but her oversized frame turned me off. Lynn was a lot like Jasmine in figure; well endowed, probably bigger, and a much sweeter face. Not difficult to guess why I placed attention on Lynn instead.

This was 2 timing. I already had a steady partner after Anne, but I wanted thrill. Yet I was scared of bringing seen with Lynn in public. After a couple of petting sessions, I stopped seeing her altogether. Before things got out of hand.

I've already lost my virginity to my partner, after 4 years of dating. I am damn serious about her, and so was she. But I won't be talking about her, please pardon me.

After poly and subsequently ORD from NS, I was in a better situation to flirt around, since I had a car to drive around. I got acquainted with Jazz, yet another sec 3 girl. I was then 26.

We enjoyed each other's company, but I seeked only sex. So one fateful night, I got my chance in her room.

We tongue fought rather aggressively, and helped each other undress. She gave me a blowjob, which was so good that I almost cummed. I had to fuck her, I told myself. Putting on a condom, I inserted her tight pussy, and she gave a loud moan of approval. So I began humping in a missionary position. Unfortunately, I was too aroused after her blowjob. I cummed in less than 2 mins. Rather ashamed, I apologized, but she only hugged me to sleep.

2nd time, was much better. It was at my place.