View Single Post
Old 16-07-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 13
haemolyticus is one of the Best!haemolyticus is one of the Best!haemolyticus is one of the Best!haemolyticus is one of the Best!
Re: My Professor's Daughter

Sorry for being away due work...

So let's continue the story...anw like I said, this is a real story n wasn't dramatised...pls don't judge....

After parting our ways, it was really hard for me as I refrained from texting her cos it hurts so 2 months went past and she texted me finally...

Angie: I missed my period
Me: ok and?
Angie: it's positive, I'm pregnant and I will abort the baby cos I dont want it to affect my life
Me: don't use it! The foetus is a life and why can't we be responsible for it? Baby is innocent and I am more than willing to be responsible
Angie: no, I have a great career ahead and now it's time to focus on my career and not get stuck with pregnancy

We went on with heated discussion and in the end, Angie proceeded to abort the baby. I accompanied her for the session and tried till the very last minute to stop the abortion but I failed miserably.

After the abortion, we spoke on n off briefly as I wanted to know if she is recovering well. And sadly, my mother passed on shortly.

Angie: sorry to know tt auntie passed on
Me: ok, if u wan, the wake is till Sunday
Angie: sorry, I will only arrive on Sat night back in SG from overseas work. I will be too tired.

I was very disappointed cos my mum treated her as our own. Treated her as a daughter and showered her with small gifts. I weren't from a well to do family so all these gifts are not easy to come by for us. Yet, angie didn't even wan to pay her final respect.

That was the last straw, I became ruthless and cold. I swear I don't wan anything more with that ingrate anymore!