View Single Post
Old 03-08-2021, 01:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1094 / Power: 16
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by haemolyticus View Post
Exactly why I didn't wanna continue the story, ppl judge...I ain't sore and etc, if wanna judge then probably don't read la...anw getting bored sharing alot with alot of judgement n msgs.... I'll end the story soon...

So Angie after awhile, got together with Rob....in summary, while she was with Rob for 2 years, she got pregnant with my kid and went for another abortion with Rob totally thinking it's his kid...Angie bought a condo with Rob and got him to buy her an expensive gift for their wedding....Angie knows the trick, insisted on man made diamond to save money at one end while gunning for higher end things at another....all I can say is good luck to Rob...to have a parent in law that will step on u and see u no up when u r poor, and have a wife that sleeps around while she was with u as gf....professor daughter is good? Awesome family background? Think again....I am not sore when I wanted Rob to read this, I just wanna warn a fellow bro....period....kthxbye
Feel like it’s her dad’s fault though. Wish you find peace in your heart.