Thread: ML STD status
View Single Post
Old 14-04-2021, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: ML STD status

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Haha even if the ML tests positive, would she let you know? You would probably find out the hard way, when the medical authorities contact trace and whittle down to you if you are on her list. Otherwise, if she has STDs etc, no one will tell you. My advice is get acquainted medically, learn the tell tale signs. Check the ML’s cb and body for things before you lick her. There are diseases that are observable. I have told MLs to fuck off after finding them with genital warts. Even then always put on a helmet. Raw is war
tbh sometimes when inside too dark or something, some ppl cannot think straight cuz small bro force too strong alr. so abit hard to spot those observable, but cb smell is actually one of it. last time i actually went to 2 diff places and smell that its kinda stinky, i stopped immediately for safety sake.