Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisthebest View Post

Edit: to answer the guy's boob qn. Her boobs are the ideal size and roundness. Pretty sure they are real too or at least felt like that. Very solid tits too, but she is a hygiene freak and will wipe your saliva off her tits when you finished sucking them
Based on my brief experience with Adeline a few weeks ago, Mesmerizing would be the appropriate word to describe her. From any angle you look at her, she is simply that wholesome. When smiling, when not smiling. Pheww... 😍

One thing that I find a bit pleasantly surprising though is her poking nipples. Are they supposed to be that pointy? 😂😂 Not that I am complaining or anything... I mean..like how did that happen the moment she took off her clothes? SURELY not because I am so handsome? lol

And man... her eyes intensity when gazing and observing my dick to clean it is very cute, as if she wants to do some PhD thesis on it. Hahahahah

About her hygienic tendencies which I appreciate a lot, I joked around a bit with her....After she did all the cleaning in the beginning. When I finished, I pulled out my own wet tissue from my wallet and thoroughly clean my tool myself and winked at her. Ahahaha

It was a fun experience

-I tried to be a heartless bastard, I couldn't.... -