View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Does Juagen really work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habahaba69 View Post
There are many threads in the Healthcare segment..easily 2 or 3.

Ling Ling Jie, Michelle..Anqi etc

All quite decent just that if u want a SYT, chiobu then don't have la..hahaha
agreed, i guess to attain such skills requires much experience and training, i've never come across SYT/chiobu able to do legit JG, cause their selling point is that they are young and chio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
Just to share, there are a two types of juagen

Thai and TCM

Thai one mostly pain

TCM one is more soothing

I tried both and all works as to me, as long as work is done on the kukubird, it always helps as we always neglect this part.
i've tried both styles but settled for the Thai one as it works better for me, furthermore my current ML isn't painful compared to the ones i've tried in the HealthCentre & KTV folder, although yes there will be some pulling, massaging of the groin areas esp the part between the belly button and penis including the base of the shaft but still pretty bearable for me.

you gotta constantly use it or loose it