View Single Post
Old 23-06-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 4
DaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to allDaphDaph is a name known to all
Fucking my Friend's Father

The Beginning
Growing up poor was tough, my Mum tried her best to provide for the family but being a single parent without good education, there was only so much she could do. Watching my mother toil hard daily motivated me to work study hard in school because back then the idea was 'study hard and you will earn lots of money in the future' right? Regardless, I believed in it back then and I studied really hard. My name's Daphne and this is the story of how I ended up fucking my friend's father.

I first met Gerald when I was 17 and doing my project work with my group mates. Well.. he's Gerald to me now.. but he was just 'Uncle' back then. He's the father of my friend Shawn. We were often at Shawn's place to do our PW because he lives 5mins away from our school.

'Boy I am home' Gerald declared.

'Wa.. your father voice damn loud sia.. second level also can hear' Joel laughed.

'Aiya.. don't worry la.. he won't kajiao us one' Shawn said.

'I see some new faces here' Gerald remarked as he walked into the study room.

'Hello Uncle' the rest of us greeted Gerald in unison.

'Hello hello.. Wa.. JC now so stress? So fast already doing PW.. Good luck ah.. Make sure Shawn is not lazy' he laughed.

Over the course of JC1, we were over at Shawn's place pretty often.. sometimes just to hangout.. but most times just to do our PW. JC1 went by in a flash and thankfully all of us made it to JC2. JC2 was a little different... we were facing our A levels but at the same time, we were turning 18.. and the idea of going to clubs was certainly entertaining.

TBC..