View Single Post
Old 13-09-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: BEWARE of Cherrie (or Cherry) from Fave Spa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post
Received a screenshot yesterday evening from yet another mystery contributor. Apparently, Cherrie granny is fuming mad and threatening to expose my NRIC if I don't take down her photos within 3 days as she believes that I "may" have visited her shop before

Seriously I find it hard to understand if she's shallow minded, pea brained or just plain desperate... going down this route will literally place herself and Rol**** N* on the express train to obliteration.

Upon receipt of a screenshot of her exposing someone's NRIC and personal details, I will immediately take the following steps:
  1. Personally head down in person to file a police report
  2. Paste the screenshot here (with details blanked out) for everyone to share and file your own physical/online police reports
  3. Take part in and fuel a group that had approached me recently to join in with actions to be taken against Cherrie and the spas in question

As for the second point, everyone here is invited to join:
More police reports = Whore Cherrie getting prosecuted and taken out of the scene faster

And since she's so against having herself exposed with photos posted on SBF, here comes another

Trivia time: Heard that she stays at Sky Vue, but heads over to Sky Habitat for the infinity pool. How true is that?

Have a good weekend ahead guys!
She appears a lot more cui vs what I remember when kenna conned by her at tpy S Spa. Age hasn't been kind to her.