View Single Post
Old 14-05-2009, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio sch teachers

I remember my form teacher who is quite chio during that time.
She zaogeng so much and so badly each time that the whole class knows how she looks like with nothing on. Anyway, she is very close to our class and she even invite us to her wedding. As the newly wedded couple were taking photos happily with a bunch of us guys, I wonder how her husband will feel if he knows we all know how she looks like.

Another incident involve one of the cute trainee teacher. A group of nerdy guys (including myself) are asking her something regarding our assignment. She scribbled something on the paper standing and discovered that she wrote wrongly. With a earser, she bend down and rub away the mistakes . Not only she exposed her chest to a group of jaw-dropped nerdy guys, as she rub violently, her nipples slip out of her bra and shake violently as well

OMG... what a beautiful sight.