View Single Post
Old 17-05-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolicedtea View Post
Hihi,

Deb here. I've been a lurker here for the longest time, silently reading comments to this thread.

For me, one of the most exciting moments is when a man sees my pussy for the first time. It's always a big turn on for me because it's a mix of emotions - horniness in anticipation to be taken, embarrassment to expose my intimate bits and watching his excitement. My heart always skip a beat when my panties is pulled down, and my face would flush red when I open my legs for a man the first time. I got a fetish for fucking half dressed - so it's doubly exciting when I'm half dressed, like when I've got my skirt or dress on but panties pulled down, and bra pulled down.
Same fetish here, it's kinda boring to have sex totally naked ya. I prefer guys going for the 'under the skirt' entry ya