View Single Post
Old 20-07-2016, 05:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
MewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMewMe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guppybaby8 View Post
To all senior, I'm new here. Been hearing a lot of this MP little Saigon near sentosa. Anyone out there keen to share your experience and also any recommendation. Anyone been there recently?
Heard 1, 7, 8 , 22 are angpai .
Not sure what are the service provided.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Hi bro, I am new to this little Saigon too but I will share my experience.

I just visited this place last weekend. I reached the place at 1pm and was attended by two Viet ladies at the counter. I asked her if I can pick the special massage lady by myself and she answered no, but I can request for a change if I am not happy with the lady. Anyway she guarantee me that their ladies are all young and pretty.

She made a call and the next moment I saw a few ladies coming in and report to work. I would say the Viet girls are young but may not be as pretty as what they had guaranteed. So she assigned me to a small room with little walking space. The bed is good enough for two person. There is only a curtain separating the room.

After waited for 10min... Diau(the lady's name) came in.. With the lights dimmed, she looks exactly like one of my younger colleague...Fresh undergraduate look.. I ask for her age and she is only 19. She's pretty tall.. my kind of syt.

After all the sop and massage for an hour, she then requested for 103 and we proceeded to hav some fun 😁😁😁

She was naughty to start with..teasing u and her girlfriend feel is really maximum for me..she told me to turn my head when she starts to strip..of course I peeked.. she asked me if I was first timer and why did I come..I said I came specially for her.. she was so happy that she gave me a tight hug when lying next to me. Tried to kiss her, but she avoided.. but she was toying with me.. had a French kissing with her eventually and start to remove her towel ... AR .. but she doesn't allow me to put my finger in her pussy