View Single Post
Old 29-12-2012, 11:54 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captian Caveman View Post
hi admin, i just signed up but point is not 200. is it because i was in negative territory before? i was on -35 before, so what happens if someone who was on-201 points signed up.. his points will be -1 right? please consider to make adjustment so that everyone who sign up gets 200 point, no matter what his point was previously, is that possible?

anyway this is a much better plan than the original one, thanks you. i also like the status "premium member", makes me feel machiam like a VIP now
If I set default to 200 points, then someone with 5000 points would have 4800 deducted and end up with 200 points too.

The script was designed to add 200 to whatever you have so if you're minus 400 you end up with -200. However, you won't be in moderation anymore despite the negative points.

My advice to those in negative territory is to sign up with a new account. You'll then have 220 and you can start off with a clean slate.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates