View Single Post
Old 16-11-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Lonely Housewife - Phase 2 Re-opening Adventures

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
My mind started to wonder...... What laundry was stuck in her washing machine? Since it was a front loader, would she wash her delicates inside it? I wonder what kind of underwear she wears?

My mind started to wonder as I wasted my time letting my mind wonder.

Then I saw my favorite words during Circuit Breaker, "Maggi is typing..."
I waited eagerly for her to post her reply. Any reply, as long as it's a reply from her would defintely brighten my day!

"He's at home."

For an eternity of typing, there was surely a short reply.

I picked up the phone and planned on how to reply here when I stopped myself. I shouldn't act so desperate and needy. I message her and she takes ages to reply but the moment she replies, I reciprocate immediately? How desperate have I become?

"But, as usual, he's more concerned about his phone and his games." The next text came in.

The moment she mentioned handphone game, I straightaway think about Bro micropen's thread about 'Mobile Legends'. Was her hubby trying to fish for girls online too?

I wanted to ask what game her husband was playing but I didn't want to appear like 'on of them' so I chose not to.

"Whole day also game," she lamented, "last time come home from work, say he stressed and tired so need to play games to de-stress. Now 'Circuit Breaker', every day he's at home, I don't also don't see him doing any while I have to do the housework and take care of our son."

Her words triggered a picture in my mind - I can just imagine her kneeling on the floor, loading laundry into her washing machine. What a sight it would be!
( Click to show/hide )

"Well, maybe he's taking this chance to play some games so that when 'Circuit Breaker' is over, he can concentrate fully on his work?" I replied.

"No lor. If he want to de-stress, he can but whole day glued to the phone. Now the washing machine spoilt already, he can still play games, ask me to 'settle myself'. I give up la!" Although these were just text messages, I could feel her exasperation.

"Aiya! Young people like to play handphone games la. It's the trend." I said.

"You not young meh? You don't play handphone games meh?" she asked.

I told her 'no' to both her questions. After a few more exchanges she exclaimed, "Wah! You are my father's age!" She went on to describe how she and her father were close and how she missed him and her family, especially during this 'Circuit Breaker' period.

"Since you say that I am your father's age, just like most daddies, I can be quite 'handy' around the house." Again, I offered to drop by. I even went to the extent of saying I could borrow a set of coveralls and pretend to be the repair man so that I could take a look at her problem. Oh man! Sometimes I wonder where I come up with such 'light bulb' ideas?

She ignored my suggestion. I texted a few more open-ended questions and waited for her to reply. At this point, her replies seem to become more constant. I swiped into the Group Chat and I saw she's also chatting here. This means that she's 'free' now so I hope I could take this chance to get a deeper understanding of her and her current status/situation.

After a long string of texts, I found out that Maggi is a 'stay home mum'; she's not local (nice young Ipoh girl) and she met her husband while studying in Singapore.

"Your husband is so lucky to have you as a wife! So young and yet so capable, able to take care of your young boy single-handedly." I complimented her. In my mind, I was dying to see if she looks as good as her profile pic.

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only

Last edited by SerflySGR; 19-11-2020 at 01:43 PM.