View Single Post
Old 03-10-2005, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 20
swing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyswing123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesnar
Be ready to spen $800 - $350 (Medisave).

You do not need referal from GP or Polyclinics, because the Price will be the same as this is a Private Hospital. First consultation will be $84, subsequent will be $65.

On the day of the operation, you will have to pay $450 upfront + get ready extra $70 for Medicine and extra hours to stay at Surgery Ward. Per hour stay at Surgery ward is $10.
S$800 for circumcision? wow.................

i have mine done in KL the last time, went to a private surgery clinic recommended by a few frens of mine....cost RM300 all in.....

i dunno about others but mine was done smooth and over in 10 mins.....and my post circumcision wasn;t in such a despair state as described by many posters...in fact, after the surgery, i was able to drive my car 10 mins later, went to have my lunch at a jap restaurant and did some shopping.....i got no problem to walk and wonder around, including meeting frens...one set back, no alcohol for 14 days until i finish off the antibiotic.....another set back, very trooublesome for the 1st 3 days when taking shower coz gotta keep the wound dry....after the 5-6th days the wound started to dry up, that's the most difficult period coz the "morning rise" started to kick in....ha ha, those who have dine it should know what i mean....

a fren of mine went for the "laser surgery" at one of the private hospital, cost double but the recover period is much faster as i was told.....

no regret doing it....should have done it much earlier....