Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
dailo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Story: Mr "Nice" Guy

Time: 824pm

Settings: Unknown Carpark of the Netball competition venue
Where the hell am I?! I stop my car, turned off the headlights, to try and Google Maps the actual venue. This is pretty much the only carpark I’ve found after having drove in circles for the past 5 mins. I’m pretty sure this is not the carpark because it’s dark, isolated and there’s only 4 cars parked here (which is theoretically impossible for a finals game). Just as I was about to exit the carpark, I see this tall familiar looking figure wearing a light blue Netball Jersey standing behind a white Mitsubishi Lancer.

I look at the Jersey that Doreen had left in my car, it’s the exact same one. I’m certain that the person is Jill. What’s she doing here?! I tilt my head a little and see her talking to a guy.

No the guy’s not Mr. Sim. Seems much younger than Mr. Sim. I have never seen him before and I’ve never known Jill to be attached. At this moment, Jill starts to turn her head to look around her surroundings. I quickly duck my head and slowly peek back up. She and the unknown guy started walking towards the bushes behind the carpark.

I slowly drive my car over towards the bushes they headed. At this moment, I see the both of them stripping. Jill, removing the jersey of hers, in a striking pink sports bra with matching undies, the guy totally naked, standing infront of her. Off came her sports bra, they started making out.

*Hollllyyyy Cooowwww* This is the 2nd time I am witnessing Jill’s body bare in 2 consecutive days.

They are making out innately, the guy’s hands move towards her undies, pushing them down. I see Jill, passionately licking his neck, up to his ears. The guy, moving his arms back and forth her genitals, (he must be fingering her). I can see Jill’s head tucking back everytime the guy uses more force. She bits her lips, closes her eyes… she must be enjoying this. My dick starts to erect, I can’t take this no more, I have to ejaculate.

In no time, their positions changed, this time the guy standing behind her, Jill back facing the guy with her arms holding on to a nearby tree for support. He’s wholeheartedly fucking her from behind. I can tell that Jill’s loving it, she turns back to look at him from time to time, still biting her lips. The guy starts thrusting faster and faster. Then he stopped, pulled out and ejaculated at the back of her body. (What the….) At this moment, I ejaculated as well.
FREAK! I had forgotten to video down the process again. The duo quickly dresses up and enters the Lancer they were standing by. They drove off and I tailed them closely.

The car stopped infront of a complex (I’m guessing this must be the correct venue). Jill alights and rushes up the flight of stairs. I continue to follow the car to the nearest carpark. *this fella must be her boyfriend. Does he know of her dirty secret with Mr. Sim?!* Multiple thoughts run through my mind. I parked my car and head towards the sporting venue.