View Single Post
Old 06-08-2020, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 9
ponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterponybabe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Ask a retired SB/FL anything 😛

I think some ladies might be open to it (not all).

End of the day, the holiday might not count for much considering money is still the ultimate.. gift. If you propose bills, she might give you something too big to bear - eg Uni fees lol

I would say seeking arrangement would be the right place, but you need to be used to having your allowance number at the tip of your lips.

I think honesty is the best policy in drawing the line and being genuine/sincere as well. All the best for your search! 🥳

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Thanks for starting this thread Ponybabe. I have a series of questions, and i hope you will bear with me. I am in my 50s and I have a regular FWB that I travel with and attend swinger events and lifestyle parties, who is same age as I. We have attended a lot of these events, and although we have made some good friends from them, usually its an anonymous one time, one night stand with the other sex partners and couples.

We have discussed the idea of looking for a sugarbaby as a couple. So technically, speaking, I am not looking to be a sugar daddy, more like we are looking to be a sugar parent or sugar couple.

1) Is this something that is more comfortable for a sugar baby, i.e. engaging with a couple versus with just one guy? Or is the idea of another woman being, there too weird?

2) Instead of just giving outright money (that would be too similar to paying a prostitute), we want to do other things like taking her on a holiday (to Bali, or Vietnam, or Philippines, and maybe even further away), paying for things like school fees, bills, etc. Is this an acceptable practice?

3) What in your experience is the best website to be looking for SB in Singapore? Locanto? Secret Arrangement?

Thanks in advance.