Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
lestat15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FRs for @Crystal@ Stable

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmet88 View Post
There is a difference btw marketing gimmicks and misrepresentations. Certainly doing marketing gimmicks don't need to be honest, but it is totally different from misrepresentation. The former just try to repackage the product and make the product more appealing to the customers, which doesn't require misrepresentation, whereas the latter is done with an intention to deceive the customers.

I spoke up for you previously was becos i trust that you were also a victim, and you were deceived by your stable unknowingly. But it seems like this is not the case based on your argument. You don't have to apology if you don't think you have done anything wrong, but you shouldn't take it for granted and think that misrepresenting is fine. Trust me, it is not fine.

Just share a little observation that I observed from SBF recently. Sinful Desire recruited a "new" girl and marketed her at $800 (i think). Thereafter, a regular of his booked this girl and found out that he has met this "new" girl before from another OKT with a damage of only $550. After being informed by this pissed off customer, Sinful Desire immediately took action and removed this girl from his stable. How many OKT has the gut like SD and take this drastic action to prove his innocence. From thereon, SD earned our respect and we are more than happy to do business with him.

Another example would be Sergina Fox and her friend. After the incidence, they seem doing quite well in SBF.

You have made more enemies than you can afford as a result of your "marketing gimmicks", and I believe if you have 1 less enemy, you will have 1 more potential customer. And i believe the benefits to gain from a returned satisfied customer will outweigh a 1 pissed-off one-off customer. As such, I think now is the best time for you to change your "marketing gimmicks" to cater the needs of the samsters. After all, we are not against the recycled girls, we just want to make sure that we never met these recycled girls before so that our money are not wasted.

Just a side note, I appreciate how you tried and help me find out Kiona's prior FL experience, thus I spoke up for you while you were alone being attacked by other bros. I hope you won't disappoint me this time.
I agree with Helmet88 bro. There was also an incident with CA, if I rem the gal correctly, named Felicia. Her display photo was found out by other bros to be fake and the OKT immediately reacted and announced that the girl's service was terminated with immediate effect.

Bottomline is, a FR posted is for our reference. By deleting it, u are not being fair to the bro who spend effort to write it and other bro who want FR to make a judgement call.