View Single Post
Old 16-08-2021, 10:57 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1327 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I知 so screwed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingbullet View Post
Really good advice from the senior bros here.
This is the first time I知 involved in a relationship outside my marriage so I知 really caught up in this shit.
I had tried to break up with the gal recently, the reaction is really bad. Her room got trashed and she cut herself on the arm. I saw the cuts and really couldn稚 stand to hurt her, so we got back together. I know she痴 very committed to me and she may go crazy if I insist on leaving now.
She has plans to go overseas for further studies in the middle of next yr. So the plan now is to continue the relationship until then and try my very best to cover up. Hopefully she will find someone else that will treat her right after that.
She knows I知 married and assured me that she will not disturb my family. Of cos I知 also not going to give her any chance to do it. All contact numbers and social media accounts are kept safe.
I appreciate the comments and advises given. Will update occasionally when new things develop.
that's why I said you are very much KC into this

You cannot bear to let her go, scare of her doing this that, worrying about her future. If you hear yourself, its her her her

Have you thought about your family and wife, when they find out? Your wife might be the one, cutting her wrist, trying to kill herself. Going down the road, there is no way they will not know.

A girl can say they do not disturb your family, but once they are so engrossed, logic and promises do not mean a thing. Only obsession(that is seen already) and the need to possess, the jealousy, will make people change.

Like I said, you are trying to balance, thinking you can control this wild beast. There is no way, its like saying let me drive down a 1 way street in the wrong direction, and avoid hitting a car.

Enjoy the emotions and the destiny of meeting her. But there will be someone who will pay the price, its not movie stuff, reality is like that.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment