View Single Post
Old 18-05-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 20
loster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find betterloster is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
The safest option is to look for VN girls with a middle standard of English so there will be lesser communication issues and misunderstandings.

They have quite a different culture between the north VN girls and south VN girls.
So the best is look for those educated ones, best is not the ones working in the massage / spa facilities, they have quite alot of interaction with guys daily.. so you'll never know what the hell is going on whenever you're not with her.

But if you find the right one, they're usually loyal and dedicated for sure.A
I do agree with what one of the bros here mentioned about how they need to send money back home to help and solve family issues because they're like the lucky ones living in Singapore with another lifestyle.

I settled down with a VN girl after comparing with quite a few SG girls I've dated and I'd say that this generation of SG girls expects really way too much from a relationship.. all that comparison amongst their clique of friends and social media articles that they are exposed to.
Best if you can look for those that can speak Chinese as well. And educated. Agree with bro not to find vn already working locally in Spa or massage as they have different expectations. If she has friends married here, then is also good as well as the support is there. Of cos not friends working in spa or nail palours type.