View Single Post
Old 16-08-2021, 01:12 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I知 so screwed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingbullet View Post
@bignehneh, I took your advice and told her that I知 married with kids in Singapore. But to lighten the blow, I told her that the reason why I came to China was becos I wasn稚 getting along with my wife and wanted out. But is remaining In the marriage now for the sake of the kids.
I was expecting her to cry or blowup, but instead she said that she had expected it due to my age. We talked about it and she was surprising calm and happy that I opened up to her.
I felt better now that she knows I知 married, and the KC seems even deeper now. My plan now to is keep a certain distance so that I can maintain both sides. I think I知 in kind of a sweet spot at the moment, but am worried she will start talking about moving in to my place soon.

I appreciate all the replies as they help me look at the problem from different angles. Many thanks brothers. Burn me if you must becos I am a dick.
bro, you can't let go of this girl. And I tell you now, as a man who has been in your shoes, your wife will find out, your marriage will suffer

but you are not there yet, you are in the KC stage, so have fun, enjoy it and fall in love with this china girl. Actually you already did
Do have all the memories because its going to be painful later when everything is open to everyone, including your wife.

eventually one side has got to go.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment