View Single Post
Old 24-10-2022, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4956 / Power: 3
beginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond reputebeginat63 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Have You Done To ML Wearing Leggings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathansee View Post
I'm sure there are some of you, like myself, who love MLs in leggings, especially those with nice figures clad in the tight yoga ones without pockets.

Let's share what we have done with MLs in leggings during our massage sessions, I'll start with mine

Especially for those with nice figures and firm booties, I'll not just grope their smooth leggings-clad asses while they massage, but also pull their waists towards my face to smell the legging-clad bootie during HJ. Often end up cumming while my face is buried in their asses deep sniffing, taking in the wonderful scent.

Once an ML with silky smooth black yoga leggings was pretty worried about her supervisor walking around so I suggested we stand by the door to finish off. Did so while smelling her hair, rubbing my cock on her leggings, and finally releasing a partial bit of my load on there, soiling them nicely. Gave her additional $50 tips for the great experience.

Lastly a regular ML of mine allows me to release on her tight legging-clad ass provided I'm the last customer for the day. DM me if anyone wants to trade contact.

Such experiences with MLs in leggings never cease to excite me. What are yours?
Bro, I hv DM u for the ctc... TQ