View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
fucksusi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfucksusi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfucksusi is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Men's Plus-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solution.

Been looking for replacement since magix days. This is the closest to magix less the side effects.

meeting vendor is pretty cool. I remember meeting another guy selling pills and machiam drug dealer. This vendor is quite steady. Anyway i promised to give a review if it is good.

in general, the pill can be break into half so good for ppl who dunn need the full power. I took a full pill to guage the power. Last night my wife just cant keep her pussy of my didi. Which woman dunn like thick hard cock? She was riding me like nobody business. When i carry her fucking, she almost screamed. Haha...lucky no one called the cops. This morning whe i woke up, my didi woke up far earlier than me. In no time, he disappeared into my wife's mouth. More humping follows before i left for work. Till now when im typing my review, i still can feel the power.

To end, it is a genuine good product. At least not something thats comes from geylang street. Cheers