Old 02-07-2022, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 21
KongXU is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKongXU is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

25th. went to this wulu place called coconut in the afternoon. the girls are really young and looks were not bad as well but u pay 2500 at counter, then in room if wanna f, u have to pay additional arboh is hj only i think.

we went to nana again. same sop, went to a couple of bars before settling down in rainbow 4 this time. change our seat halfway for better view. friend got a very young and small sized girl for 7k LT. she stayed till morning. another also 7k LT but stay halfway nia. i didn't get any for LT as i wanted to rest. but did get 2 ladies to drink together. one who had a full back tattoo till the legs. spend alot of money that day haha. made almost all the waitress come to our table. toilet uncle also come drink lolz. the receipt was probably more than a metre long. had real fun that day.

after this trip to nana, i really like it. there is no pressure in getting a girl or for LT/ST. u can just buy some drinks for them. u can chill smoke eat, girls is what pattern also have.

26th. almost similar to 25th, just that i got a great personality girl back, not very pretty but i like her personality. actually wanted to take the tattoo girl back but she said she can't do lt as she have to go back hometown. the waitress/mamasan/manager all keep convincing here until she say ok but i declined say next time. the security guard also come drink today plus the usual waitress and toilet uncle haha. also more than 1m long receipt again. after that go eat Korean food and then drink again then go back hotel. can't wait to go back to nana

27th. sad day. going back sg. before go back, we went to mitu again. my friend didn't really like it as they are more of a looks over service type. i still enjoyed my session there. definitely a must go place whenever i am in bkk. end of trip! looking forward to my next trip there!