View Single Post
Old 24-08-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2245 / Power: 4
Siamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond reputeSiamdiu5evas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sec Four and JC adventures (based on true personal experiences)

-Technical break-
I apologise for the sudden break from the previous paragraph. Memory was getting fuzzy, so took the chance to go back to my parent's place to revive all my old phones to run through the messages that were stored in those phones, or anything that could trigger my memory. I would quite confidently say now that what has been trawled up can fill up the gaps in my memory.

I shall continue.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
So Ki and I were making out in the lift, hands moving up and down each other, and there was so much heat emitting off the both of us, the mirrored surfaces in the lift were fogging up. Ki's hands were all over, creeping underneath the waistband of my pants to grab my buttocks, before moving forward to try to reach for my shaft. To be honest - it was rough, and almost painful, but I was too fired up to notice. My own hands were wrapped around her buttocks, trying to lift her up to a better make-out height. When the lift door opened, Ki pulled away and led me by the hand to the front door of her unit. As we entered, instead of heading straight to the dining room where usually had lessons, she led me down the corridors on the left and straight to where I assumed her bedroom was (where I had never been before), our wet clothes dripping and leaving a trail on the cold marble floor.

Ki's room was massive. Try to picture it - as you enter and turn to the left, you could see the door to the en suite bathroom. Past the door, from the left there was a full queen sized bed with white sheets, comforter - the works; flanked by a study table with ergonomic chair and a full set of wardrobe displaying her branded bags (anti-clockwise direction). Other than the One-Direction posters on the wall, the bedroom looked like something out of a Hotel's executive suite. Focusing back to Ki, she leaned in so close I could smell the Matcha on her breath, and reached up for a kiss again. This time round, she started unbuttoning my top while our tongues met, and detached as she made her way down to my belt buckle. With a mischievious grin, she knelt before me and removed her own wet PE T-shirt before continuing to tackle the belt buckle (not an easy task to handle wet leather).

Seeing Ki topless was more than I could take - I could hear the blood pounding in my ears as I saw her breasts break free from her wet T-shirt, her nipples fully erect as her hands worked at the buckle. I was in a dry spell for more than four months, and I was bursting with 'horniness'. Instead of letting Ki finish with my buckle, I hoisted her up on to the edge of her bed, and pushed her down in a spread eagle position. From a kissing position on top of her, I moved slowly down, spending time to acquaint her nipples with my tongue, and tickling her belly button - before pausing at the top of her running tights. Ki looked up when I stopped, and without breaking eye contact, I pulled off her tights. Her vagina was a faint pink colour - and completely smooth from end to end, and her clitoris was engorged invitingly. I knelt at the foot of the bed, holding her ankles and sliding her down, such that both her feet rested on my shoulders, and her vagina was at an optimal position for me to start painting, varying my suction strength at the little pea, and pausing only to paint the alphabet on her clit.

While Ki was wet before I started, she was torrential as I teased her nether regions. I could feel the lubrication matched with the smoothness of her vaginal area - slipping and sliding near my chin, and facilitating the entry to my fingers. Ki turned and reached for a drawer on night stand, retrieving a little purple device and asking me to go wild with it. The device looked like a thumb with two circular grips at its base - and also a ridge in the middle indicating an on/off switch. I switched it on and nearly dropped the device as it started vibrating with a loud audible buzz. Switching positions, I used my left hand as a pentrative device with my middle and fourth finger reaching in a scooping motion, while my right hand positioned the 'toy' on her clitoris. I think that must have triggered something in Ki, as she arched her back and grabbed her breasts so hard that it left finger marks. The discharge from her vagina also changed from translucent to a thick white fluid as she fell back on bed, panting as her vaginal walls contracted wave after wave.

From the same drawer, she took out a small foil package and tore it open. Getting up from the bed, she pulled me to replace her on the bed. As I lay there, expecting either a blowjob or a handjob for my efforts, Ki stroked my penis and slid the product from the foil package - a condom- over my penis. It was uncomfortable at the start - I had never used a condom to date, but soon got used to it after Ki adjusted the fit near the tip. Using the same purple device, she mounted the grips near the base of shaft of my penis (akin to a ring) and switched on the vibration. I could see pre-cum filling up the tip of the condom with the vibrations - it was an enjoyable sensation, but the tight grip at the base proved quite a distraction. Ki got up on to the bed with me, straddled across my pelvic region, and adjusted herself for entry. Positioning her hands over my stomach area, she started gyrating on my penis and began riding me.

This was a first for me - having sex in a bed, using toys and condom during intercourse. My hands gravitated to support Ki's waist as she bounced harder and faster on my penis, with her almost screaming each time the full insertion of my shaft brought her closer to the vibrator - but Ki moved my hands upwards to cradle her breasts as she bounced. I had never felt breasts like that - they were of comparable size to YJ's but they were shaped perfectly round, and they bounced in a hypnotising pattern (truth be told, I would not have known how YJ's would look when in cowgirl position). Ki leaned forward, supporting herself with her right hand on the bed, with her left hand positioning her left breast such that her nipple was aligned with my awaiting mouth and tongue. The penetration, vibration and the nipple play was almost too much for me (I think for her too) - as I was about to ejaculate, I held her close in a hug, and a moaned escaped my lips - just as she panted harder and moaned with equal intensity and frequency. Just as I came, I could feel her juices collect around the base of my penis- we both had reach orgasm at the same time.

She pulled herself off, and with a tissue wrapped the condom for disposal. Exhausted, I fell back on her pillows, and I could feel her crawling in beside me, with the comforter pulled over the both of us.
'Spoon me' she said, and I adjusted such that her head was resting on my left folded elbow, and my right hand was draped over her waist and resting on her left breast. This was the last thing I remembered as I drifted off to sleep, her rising and falling breath indicating that she had fallen asleep as well.