View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 02:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: Tinder girls, easier to fuck on second dates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piledriver View Post
I'll just add on some of my own tips. First impression counts, so make sure that you look sharp and smell amazing on that first meetup. And try to avoid dinner date. Waste of money, and there will be plenty of awkward moments.

Meet at some secluded place. If she is willing to meet at these kind of places, then she's definitely game. Its easier to escalate from there. And for some bros, they meet straight at the hotel. Its child's play for them.

I hate to say this, but you do need to know how to sweet talk. Women are turned on by words. Throw some sweet compliments, crack some sexy humour, initiate lots of touching. If you are not touching her, that means you are friend-zoned. From touching, you can then test water. Push your boundaries step by step. Hand, arm, waist, inner thigh.... and see how far your lady is willing to go.

Be bold. Because pussies favor the brave.
Awesome tips bro. I literally just posted the same questions on another thread about Tinder gals.
I got no such luck. Most of the gals I matched with are the serious no-nonsense OLs in their 30s.

Maybe cos I am not good-looking, can't get matches with syts or xmms
Also I noticed many gals profile will highlight- "Not into ONS/FWB" or "Only serious relationships". I always thought that gals are very conservative on dating apps.

But after reading the stories here, seems like reality is a different story. Makes me so confused now

Are there any tips which will help my profile looks more attractive to the gals in the first place?