View Single Post
Old 07-05-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10749 / Power: 24
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
But the news say the girl ask her dubai white knight to contact DSI to save her. She must have KC the dubai guy deep deep. Next time the dubai guy go thailand find her surely will get extra special treatment.

actually since pandemic, there are some thai girls also go working in arab countries. i see they quite happy to be there cuz can earn money, go shopping, eat good and enjoy life also. Think they are more happy there than in thailand.
Usually this kind of cases very dark one. Maybe agent cut too much $ from her or never pay, then she want go home but no $, so get a free ride home. used to see many of such cases during my time in thai disco. lol.

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand