View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My Busty Young Wife and Her Insatiable Appetite

Episode: Old folks home man

As part of my company's CSR, we had to do select te kind of volunteer work that we want to do. A group of us eventually decided to help out at an old folks home somewhere in the east.

Upon reaching the place, my colleagues split up and we went to talk to the residents there. I was walking down the walkway when I heard an old ah pek scolding the nurse. I peered in and realized that she had spilled something on his shirt. Obviously he got mad and started to spew vulgarities.

Moments later, the nurse left, with a black face. I casually stepped in and decided to talk to the ah pek. He was still fuming though, but eventually he calmed down.

More about the ah pek. He was 81 years old. Previously he was a fit sportsman and was a soccer coach until he had a bad fall and never recovered since. In his younger years, he was also involved in secret societies activities and had some tattoos to show off. His family had cut him off and his wife died more than 30 years ago. Ever since then he has been grouchy, probably due to the lack of sex.

I started the topic of sex and suddenly this ah pek came alive. He started commenting on his younger day exploits and also on the nurses that he wanted to bonk, although he couldn't put up a fight anymore. I then asked him if his 'thing' is still working which he duly replied, "of course!"

"Cun bo?" I retorted.

"Ya! I twice a week will masturbate in the toilet here. Hahaha. You don't believe, want to see?" He asked.

I declined. At which point, I suddenly thought of my wife. Ideas started to flow into my head. And then I said to him,"pek, you sure your thing still working? You want some fun time anot?"

"Huh? Simi fun time?" He asked.

"You don't have to worry. When the time comes, you will know." I said, as I patted his lap and went off as it was time.

After the visit, we were given time off and I made a quick check with the nurses there whether we can bring the residents there out for a while. One of them said, "yes, but must state what reason. Prob about 3 hours"

More than enough time.

I went home and made heavy sex with my wife. She knows I had something on my mind whenever I started the session with a hardcore doggy. After we were done, she asked me what was on my mind.

I told her that her next expedition is ready and told her to get ready for some action 3 days later (Thursday). I laid out for her what to wear. Heels, lace stockings, mini skirt, her best push up bra, a low cut cotton top and a cardigan. And also told her to put on red lipstick. She sounded excited enough, gave me a quick bj, and went to bed. I just smiled as I lay there planning.

Thursday came and I told my boss that I'm taking the half afternoon off. So after lunch, I went back to pick up my lovely wife. When she came down, she looked very sweet and sexy at the same time. Instead of sitting in front, I waved to her to sit at the back. She looked puzzled but followed nonetheless. She was quite excited and kept asking me what the plan was, but I kept telling her it'll be a surprise. I then told her to start touching herself to warm up. She did so obligingly, almost causing me to pause and fucked her somewhere.

So when I drove into the carpark of the old folks home, she looked puzzled. Also, the clouds were getting darker, as if its going to rain soon. I told my wife to just stay in the car as I rushed in.

I went to the counter, filled up some forms and went to get the ah pek. Within 10 mins, I was wheeling ah pek to my car on my own. The ah pek was happy, just to get out of the building. But he wasn't expecting what's in store for him.

When I reached the car and opened the backseat door, my wife had a stunned look. The ah pek was still the same, just quieter. I quickly helped him up and buckled him up. With that I went to my seat and quickly drove off. I texted my wife,"show starts now. Show him a good time."

"Ok hunny. Don't regret."