The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 02:41 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Zane040404 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Massage area in Tamp/Bedok

Can share which shop the viet is in?
Old Today, 04:03 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 929 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4428 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltoh View Post
Waiting for you… her list of friends are over the island haha
Lai liao lai liao. Just finish my session with Eileen, hours ago but her fking body keeps appearing in my mind! Hahahahahaha. Yes for the price I hope many bros gonna boycott her so that i wont have a hard time RTM.

I strongly believe many ppl living in this area would have know her as she has been here quite awhile. First she is fking young even show me her passport, passport photo totally is her and real person wise refer to my previous post, WYSIWYG also the 2nd floor room is too dim for me to detect any incomplexity in her face. I have a different experience compare with some bros, her massage is decent with good strength maybe my body weak. Very naughty little girl who can communicate well in chinese.

Come to the fun part: Flip over and massage the legs, then her hands will start stroking the groin area, no GQ asked as we know what will happen next. She pulled up her shirt and showed me her 2 big headlamps! Even asked me nice anot! I started squeezing them and ask her are they real?? She so defensive and insisted her neh neh is natural! But i told her they are too good to be real! So no choice need to use my tongue to verify and she just placed them closer to my head for verification. Then she ask me if i want see more of her, at that fking moment im already not on earth, she ownself pull down her bottoms and butt slap my face. yes clean, pretty spikey and ordourless. Gentle digging allowed of coz this one maybe YMMV then the rest is history....loads flew out le then i ask her how much. 2B. For budget concern bros, i clarify liao. Hand 1B, neh neh zhut 1B3R, 5G 2B. I dont even have a chance to nego because her look, her body, her playfulness are too much for me to handle despite consider myself as a 老司机.

Sorry bros for being selfish for once, wont be sharing her ctc unless i know u well in my PM. I hope i can get her over to the shop im advertising so that i can enjoy this moment everyday. Hahahahaha
Old Today, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Lurker45 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There used to be a thread discussing Bedok North area. Many massage places, some at $50+$50, some at $58, $68 or $88. Try to dig that thread
Old Today, 04:40 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 929 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4428 / Power: 6
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurker45 View Post
There used to be a thread discussing Bedok North area. Many massage places, some at $50+$50, some at $58, $68 or $88. Try to dig that thread
Since u mentioned Bedok. I tried this lady before. overall not too bad. I can share her ctc via PM

Name: Angel
Look: 8/10 sweet and cute. Pre milf with natural C boobs
Massage 7.5/10 not bad for me
Service 8/10 willing to please but with limit. Only hand skill, 1B, roam top need top up 2-3R kindly nego
Hers is 58 entrance

Old Today, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
keltoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
Lai liao lai liao. Just finish my session with Eileen, hours ago but her fking body keeps appearing in my mind! Hahahahahaha. Yes for the price I hope many bros gonna boycott her so that i wont have a hard time RTM.

I strongly believe many ppl living in this area would have know her as she has been here quite awhile. First she is fking young even show me her passport, passport photo totally is her and real person wise refer to my previous post, WYSIWYG also the 2nd floor room is too dim for me to detect any incomplexity in her face. I have a different experience compare with some bros, her massage is decent with good strength maybe my body weak. Very naughty little girl who can communicate well in chinese.

Come to the fun part: Flip over and massage the legs, then her hands will start stroking the groin area, no GQ asked as we know what will happen next. She pulled up her shirt and showed me her 2 big headlamps! Even asked me nice anot! I started squeezing them and ask her are they real?? She so defensive and insisted her neh neh is natural! But i told her they are too good to be real! So no choice need to use my tongue to verify and she just placed them closer to my head for verification. Then she ask me if i want see more of her, at that fking moment im already not on earth, she ownself pull down her bottoms and butt slap my face. yes clean, pretty spikey and ordourless. Gentle digging allowed of coz this one maybe YMMV then the rest is history....loads flew out le then i ask her how much. 2B. For budget concern bros, i clarify liao. Hand 1B, neh neh zhut 1B3R, 5G 2B. I dont even have a chance to nego because her look, her body, her playfulness are too much for me to handle despite consider myself as a 老司机.

Sorry bros for being selfish for once, wont be sharing her ctc unless i know u well in my PM. I hope i can get her over to the shop im advertising so that i can enjoy this moment everyday. Hahahahaha
She keep don’t reply me that’s the problem and it’s far lol… anyway how did u contact her?
Old Today, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 20
keltoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post

Her groups of friend are difficult to choose … headache sia
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1