The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-06-2020, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 11
Limeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of lightLimeball is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lanjiaoz11 View Post
I tried her once before. Is she msian? Never really talk to her but find her really pretty with good figure
Honestly my Chinese isn't that good so I didn't really pick up on it when she spoke about this topic. The gist of it is she's here for long-term.
Old 30-06-2020, 09:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Pablo1812 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.live/xiao-yun-massage/

https://sglonelyguys.live/jiajia-massage/

What do you guys think about these 2?
Old 30-06-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Never knew RR is such a “laojiao” in this scene. Lol. Always thought that she still gives off the SYT vibe that I like a lot and she’s probably one of the few MLs that I can connect well with.

It’s gonna be a dry spell for me too once she goes back... on the bright side, she did tell me that she‘s planning to come back again in future. When that will be, however, is anybody’s guess ...
RR kind of give the vibe of tight body niu niu (contralto voice), albeit RR boobs are really too small thou she does have smooth milky skin.😆
Old 30-06-2020, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
RR kind of give the vibe of tight body niu niu (contralto voice), albeit RR boobs are really too small thou she does have smooth milky skin.��
Well, you have 2 more weeks to run your hands over her creamy skin and caress her tender cheeks, while taking in the soft fragrance of her young body. I know I'll be doing that a few more times before she departs.
Old 01-07-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 11
daREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to behold

Anyone close to Hebe who knows if she plans to come back after travel ban has lifted? Please share with us.
Old 01-07-2020, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
The brave doesn’t need protection
Haha bro, Not that I don't dare to do it, but after one shot liao second one very hard to say later release inside very problematic
Old 01-07-2020, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Well, you have 2 more weeks to run your hands over her creamy skin and caress her tender cheeks, while taking in the soft fragrance of her young body. I know I'll be doing that a few more times before she departs.
I somehow feel that we’ve got somewhat similar tastes when it comes to girls lol. Will surely see RR a few more times before she leaves too

Quote:
RR kind of give the vibe of tight body niu niu (contralto voice), albeit RR boobs are really too small thou she does have smooth milky skin.😆
Her boobs are indeed small but to be fair, I don’t think big boobs will suit her body. Can’t imagine her with big boobs... like a bit out of place hahahah
Old 01-07-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
1cicLe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its been a while since I last went for a ML,since I thinking my number would not be in the system, who can I message that might reply
Old 01-07-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 12
AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!AztecM is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1cicLe View Post
Its been a while since I last went for a ML,since I thinking my number would not be in the system, who can I message that might reply
Tbh I prefer going through wechat cos sometimes number getting spammed by ads for new sites....I don't have a spare number to use
Old 01-07-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
I somehow feel that we’ve got somewhat similar tastes when it comes to girls lol. Will surely see RR a few more times before she leaves too
h
Hahaha you may be right... Who was the others? TB as well right? Lol
Old 01-07-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
2Fast4Lust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally went back to Zoya after months of hiatus of not visiting her, same old person. To bros out there that don't get any replies or slots, do take note that she all along has put her health and body above working. Had a good catch up with her and she mentioned she usually take about 5 bookings per day only from late morning to evenings.

Boobs are as good as ever, the shape and weight of those in your hand...... Only if my gf has those pair, I would be a very happy man. Chiong safe y'all.
Old 01-07-2020, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
if too small but not flat like small mango is ok lah
Old 01-07-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
if too small but not flat like small mango is ok lah
I find RR boobs a bit pyramidal like bak zhang shape. Haha
Old 01-07-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I find RR boobs a bit pyramidal like bak zhang shape. Haha
Bah zhang is big.
Her is really small, really.
That being said, she is one ML I had returned to visit many times.
Old 01-07-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha you may be right... Who was the others? TB as well right? Lol
Yes TB too. Feels like she’s been gone for a long time... kinda miss her hahah. Don’t know who to go to when RR also leaves... the other MLs left like not really my type haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1