The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-11-2020, 04:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Latest update

Knn u fuck her for 1 hour... Really hard to earn ur money
Old 26-11-2020, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Knn u fuck her for 1 hour... Really hard to earn ur money
Hahahahaha

Last edited by DPOWER; 01-12-2020 at 08:12 PM.
Old 26-11-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bonked Baby for the 4th session today.
Booked her ad hoc during today's noon time.

Having lunch at Chinatown. Bought her two
premium black gold durians from the famous 101 durian stall , $88.

Furious and wild sex. I applied I-glide many times to reduce friction for me to sustain. Erotic frenchings with thrustings .......fucking shiok.

We had lots of fun in sex  while she was moaning during my deep thrusting, i was also imitating her moanings with rhythm. After she moaned, i would moan sharply following up without time gap. Soon we  both broke into great laughter ) When i fucked her furiously and she closed her eyes to enjoy, i asked her would she link me to Animal or Beast. She said 'No'. She only thought of ' 色猴子' (Lustful Monkey). Sigh ........ knn, i always thot the i am 'Man' enough to be a Beast.......pathetic  ......

In missionary, i fucked her till she closed her eyes and opened her mouth, gasping for air ........her appearance even further fueled my Beast mode .......

She rode me super fast and furious. I slapped her butt to push her to increase her riding speed. Due to pride, she behaved like a wild wild girl .......hahahaha, so fun........then she surrendered and requested me to fuck her and she would act in passive role.
I particularly enjoyed in missionary position. I would say since my 1st day of bonking till current day,  she is No. 1 , giving me the ultimate shiokness in this position. Why ?
Firstly, her already tight pussy further gripped and clamped my dick in rhythm.
Secondly, we had very slow and delicate frenching like in fine dinning on exquisite food ......coupled with inhaling her breath, her odour .........i just hope that time would stop for this everlasting enjoyment

My dick entered her cunt at 2002 hrs and left her cunt at 2103 hrs. I met my objective. She told me  in a lovingly annoyed manner that she would never allow any other customer fuck her so long. I put up a jovial expression, frenched her and said thank you. She said she had climaxed at least  two times ......but i really didnt notice, haha.
During the session, I  had stopped her sexual actions 3 times to loon ......tensing the arm, back muscles and most importantly squeezed the anus as hard as possible.  She knew i was controlling not to ejaculate but she allowed it and didnt grumble. She was so sweet, so lovely .......

She showered. Then sat on bed busy with wechat messages. After i finished showering (i also showered before sex at her place), she said she was played out by her 9 pm appointment customer as didnt turn up.

At the main glass door, i kissed her for goodnight.

Somehow all these actions remined me of VP XF ......i shook my head, VP girls are now history to me. Just move on.

Will meet Baby again for another 2 sessions this week
Nice FR upped you bro, can share your secret to lasting for one hour? 🙂
Old 26-11-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
calmforest is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lol many complains on vp but still here survived, i guess market isn't doing very good for the others and business is overflowing to him.
Old 26-11-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Its time to semi retire, lol

Last edited by DPOWER; 01-12-2020 at 08:24 PM.
Old 26-11-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1) Bro, when i fucked my darling Bing Bing in July/Aug 20, i lasted 1 hr 35 mins. Every session of 2 hr sex, i would exhaust her.
Those who bonked Bing Bing before would know that she has a slippery loose cunt (she has a 7 yr old boy in China). Thats why i could last so long. Same went to Cai Se (Hse 1431, 2019). Her cunt was wet and not tight and i usually lasted till 1 hr plus.My point is, u need premium lubricant to reduce friction during thrusting.

2) Change sex positions frequently to acquire some break time to ease the impulse.

3) Adpoted dick pinning without thrusting and resort to frenching and caressing to cool down.

4) This is the most important factor.If u want to punch or kick with power, u need to tense your upper body and lower body togather with the squeezing of anus at the right timing. The relaxation and tensioning of muscles are important. But if u also squeeze the anus with the tensioning of adominal muscles, u generate even greater power and it serves as a linking of power throughout your body.
The same thing applies to how to stop ejaculation.U need to practise it to make it useful and being spontaneous.
I have practised all these mainly since 2016 till 2020 at GL legal scene.
lol I guess that explains your nick bro
Old 26-11-2020, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1) Bro, when i fucked my darling Bing Bing in July/Aug 20, i lasted 1 hr 35 mins. Every session of 2 hr sex, i would exhaust her.
Those who bonked Bing Bing before would know that she has a slippery loose cunt (she has a 7 yr old boy in China). Thats why i could last so long. Same went to Cai Se (Hse 1431, 2019). Her cunt was wet and not tight and i usually lasted till 1 hr plus.My point is, u need premium lubricant to reduce friction during thrusting.

2) Change sex positions frequently to acquire some break time to ease the impulse.

3) Adpoted dick pinning without thrusting and resort to frenching and caressing to cool down.

4) This is the most important factor.If u want to punch or kick with power, u need to tense your upper body and lower body togather with the squeezing of anus at the right timing. The relaxation and tensioning of muscles are important. But if u also squeeze the anus with the tensioning of adominal muscles, u generate even greater power and it serves as a linking of power throughout your body.
The same thing applies to how to stop ejaculation.U need to practise it to make it useful and being spontaneous.
I have practised all these mainly since 2016 till 2020 at GL legal scene.
u can open a fucking class hehe, a 2 hour demo and 2 hour practicing session

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 27-11-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
u can open a fucking class hehe, a 2 hour demo and 2 hour practicing session
My real wish during teenage days was to be a part time martial art instructor and conduct courses. Instead, i did have conducted classess before but not on sex and martial arts, lol. We always end up doing different things from our dreamt aspired goals.
Old 27-11-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
My real wish during teenage days was to be a part time martial art instructor and conduct courses. Instead, i did have conducted classess before but not on sex and martial arts, lol. We always end up doing different things from our dreamt aspired goals.
It is never to too late to follow ones dreams. You are clearly very methodical, physically fit and well off enough to go for it.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 28-11-2020, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
It is never to too late to follow ones dreams. You are clearly very methodical, physically fit and well off enough to go for it.
Thks Bro. Appreciated.
I am getting more and more sian in bonking .......物极必反 , maybe i should tone down progressively and then follow u, lol
Old 28-11-2020, 09:07 AM
Samster

Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Thks Bro. Appreciated.
I am getting more and more sian in bonking .......物极必反 , maybe i should tone down progressively and then follow u, lol
Don't follow me .....I broke my 120 day fast at VP recently. One of the things I felt was if you stop cheonging for long you sort of enjoy it less. But the bigger issue for me is physical fitness ....need to get back into decent shape....that makes a big difference.

Plus I like tall leggy gals. Or gals with healthy thighs and decent boobies ....B and more....

Our playground was something unique.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 28-11-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Its time to semi retire, lol

Last edited by DPOWER; 01-12-2020 at 08:23 PM.
Old 04-12-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
.... blah .... blah .... blah ...

Our playground was something unique.
The beauty of GL is such that it has a vast array of gals to cater to folks of different personalities and from all walks of lives ... be it the average joe, the well-heeled professionals or even the high net-worth businessmen ... The uniqueness of GL can never be replaced ... Period! I’ll be very sad and anguished if it can’t be revived in the near future. 😒😞🙁☹️

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 05-12-2020 at 02:30 AM.
Old 04-12-2020, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 16
thundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to allthundergod22001 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
The beauty of GL is such that it has a vast array of gals to cater to folks of different personalities and from all walks of lives ... be it the average joe, the well-heeled professionals or even the high net-worth businessmen ... The uniqueness of GL can never be replaced ... Period! I am sad if it can’t be revived in the near future. 😒😞🙁☹️
Fully agree........most importantly...very convenient, walking distance after aljunied mrt.......don't need to take plane and travel to china , thailand, malaysia just for a f***......
Old 05-12-2020, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundergod22001 View Post
Fully agree........most importantly...very convenient, walking distance after aljunied mrt.......don't need to take plane and travel to china , thailand, malaysia just for a f***......
Truly convenient...feeling happy can go for a fuck. Feeling sad can go for a fuck. Have gal whom you know can go for a comfort fuck. Want to try a new gal can go for adventurous fuck.

Used to snuck away at lunchtime for lunchtime fuck. On the way home in evening ...leave office a bit early for a fuck.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1