The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2021, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 12
casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of
Advices on living in China(gf should be ban by ica)

My relationship isnt as fantastic as most regular guys. First girlfriend at 23, run off with my best friend.Subsequently my girlfriends all run off cause I'm poor. And there goes my path of womanising

After years, i had fallen in love again with a fl in year 2019.. She was caught and deported back to China... I had a long time forgetting her, we kept in contact and she was eventually married.

Now in 2021, i had fallen in love with a fl again. She was caught yesterday and im pretty sure she will be ban from re entry to singapore.

Many of you will think why I am so stupid... to fall in love with a working lady.

It is hard to find someone you like and likes you too. Over 100 girls i encountered, she is the rare one that i cannot let go. Because of the words she said and how good she treat me. (Also because of her perfect Hr glass Big C). We have had our fights, disagreements and patches back every time. Im not a saint, been a womaniser for years, god knows how many women i fuck. We wanted to forget our past and start a family together in sg or china.

Now that im sure she cant enter singapore again, im researching about marriage in china. Anyone has experience on marrying a Chinese girl in china... Is it easy to get jobs? I have a degree in finance, i heard it is very competitive over there and i wont get the salary im earning now, 4k+

Last edited by casa2011; 07-04-2021 at 10:54 PM.
Old 08-04-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 15
larue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud oflarue has much to be proud of
Re: Advices on living in China

In your case, don't. Just don't.

Then again, you seem to love punishment.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Advices on living in China(gf should be ban by ica)

Quote:
Originally Posted by casa2011 View Post
My relationship isnt as fantastic as most regular guys. First girlfriend at 23, run off with my best friend.Subsequently my girlfriends all run off cause I'm poor. And there goes my path of womanising

After years, i had fallen in love again with a fl in year 2019.. She was caught and deported back to China... I had a long time forgetting her, we kept in contact and she was eventually married.

Now in 2021, i had fallen in love with a fl again. She was caught yesterday and im pretty sure she will be ban from re entry to singapore.

Many of you will think why I am so stupid... to fall in love with a working lady.

It is hard to find someone you like and likes you too. Over 100 girls i encountered, she is the rare one that i cannot let go. Because of the words she said and how good she treat me. (Also because of her perfect Hr glass Big C). We have had our fights, disagreements and patches back every time. Im not a saint, been a womaniser for years, god knows how many women i fuck. We wanted to forget our past and start a family together in sg or china.

Now that im sure she cant enter singapore again, im researching about marriage in china. Anyone has experience on marrying a Chinese girl in china... Is it easy to get jobs? I have a degree in finance, i heard it is very competitive over there and i wont get the salary im earning now, 4k+
Just dont.
So many girls in this world, you die die want to fall in love with a FL.
broaden your horizons, expand the scope of your girls to find the one you will love.
I know now probably your small head influence your big head. Take some time to cool down and it'll pass. Dont be rash now.
Old 12-04-2021, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Why degree in finance only earn $4k? Actuallly China is an interesting country. I stay there for more than 10 years. Can make a poor super rich and some clowns remains poor. Plenty of opportunities as long as you know how to grab them. Some clowns taobao sellers also make $5-10k (Singapore dollars) a month. In places like Shanghai, there are plenty of elites there earning at crazy amount we won’t never see in our lives. If u really wants to go China, no need to be in a hurry to look for your FL gf.

China is a heaven where you find many single hot chicks. From big bosses assistants, to lawyers, doctors, accountants, entrepreneurs. Seems like many women can’t find husband. F so many of them when they are in late 20s to late 30s. Some of them are pressurised to get married and in the end did. Some decided to remain single. These women are not sticky and have the financial muscle to live alone. Offering accommodation, some nice lifestyle to you. No need to go all out to support FL and spend your money. Not sure can also ask me. Happy to share
Old 12-04-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

casa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud ofcasa2011 has much to be proud of

I do not have the necessary skills for manager position yet, only senior.
My gf has a house and car in china so accommodation not a issue, but she mentioned salary is generally low over there.

Crazy 14 days+ 7 days quarantine at China now. I would be trying out there once the quarantine is lifted.
Old 12-04-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Which part of China is she in?
Old 13-04-2021, 02:30 AM
Samster

Pm u bro. Cause dont want to reveal too much on her
Old 14-04-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
garohe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey bro, just few words for you if you intend to go China. it's total different world out there.

if you go there with no baggage over here, just go and see the other world, you will learn fast and most probably get rid of your so-called girlfriend in no time

if you go there half-hearted, and hoping to get the best of both worlds, i rather you stay and get another girlfriend. very hard for you to get 20K RMB pay, unless you are super connected and hardworking. most probably you will struggling with 3-5K RMB.
Old 14-04-2021, 05:23 PM
Samster

She will be sent back.I will try to appeal for her to come back for marriage.
Old 14-04-2021, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: Advices on living in China(gf should be ban by ica)

I need to ask you a few questions, before I say anything.

1)What is your age?

2)Do you own a car?

3)Do you have a criminal record?

4)Are you aware of MGTOW?

5)Do you want children?

6)Did you grow up in a dysfunctional family?

7) Got least 1 close friend?
Old 15-04-2021, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garohe View Post
hey bro, just few words for you if you intend to go China. it's total different world out there.

if you go there with no baggage over here, just go and see the other world, you will learn fast and most probably get rid of your so-called girlfriend in no time

if you go there half-hearted, and hoping to get the best of both worlds, i rather you stay and get another girlfriend. very hard for you to get 20K RMB pay, unless you are super connected and hardworking. most probably you will struggling with 3-5K RMB.
$3-5k rmb? I did a lot of hiring in Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Beijing and Shanghai. Every clown earn rmb10k. Those manager earn rmb30k.
Old 15-04-2021, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by casa2011 View Post
She will be sent back.I will try to appeal for her to come back for marriage.
May not be a bad thing for her to be sent back. Creates a space between the both of you and allows you to cool down and see things clearer. See if both of you still feel the same for each other over time. Chances are feelings will wane and then there is no need to live in China.
Old 16-04-2021, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 11
Janee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJanee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by garohe View Post

how do you mean going over there with no baggage?

learn fast on how to work, what opportunities there are etc?

my sense is that if your mandarin not so strong, you'll just end up in expat networks (if you have some sort of polish, social class)

but that's probably not the best route to success in China..
Old 18-04-2021, 07:21 AM
Samster

Don’t really cheong there first la. If you have a bit of savings, just take a 2-3 months leave then go there live with her for a while. See what kind of environment and what kind of lifestyle she has before you decide. Sometimes things may not work out.

I live with some women in various parts of China. Really depends on whether you r used to that lifestyle or not lo. Some professional women have their own very nice, cosy place. Usually 3 bedroom condominium in very nice location. On and off just spend couple of nights over, cook, drink red wine, talk, fuck. Damn shiok. Even go out with them also quite nice as they do a lot of interesting things. Going to pub to listen to jazz music, drink tea, go massage together etc...Even fuck at their home can fuck anywhere from kitchen to living room, bedroom to balcony to toilet. Sibei song. Haha

Some women are mistresses, some live with their friends. Really don’t have that “feel” of a home. Fuck 1/2 way sugar daddy comes back etc..or housemate come back, really jialat this kind of lifestyle. These ppl also have quite sian and boring lifestyle.

After trying out, can decide to consider whether to give up ur career for all these. Hope it helps
Old 18-04-2021, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Don’t really cheong there first la. If you have a bit of savings, just take a 2-3 months leave then go there live with her for a while. See what kind of environment and what kind of lifestyle she has before you decide. Sometimes things may not work out.

I live with some women in various parts of China. Really depends on whether you r used to that lifestyle or not lo. Some professional women have their own very nice, cosy place. Usually 3 bedroom condominium in very nice location. On and off just spend couple of nights over, cook, drink red wine, talk, fuck. Damn shiok. Even go out with them also quite nice as they do a lot of interesting things. Going to pub to listen to jazz music, drink tea, go massage together etc...Even fuck at their home can fuck anywhere from kitchen to living room, bedroom to balcony to toilet. Sibei song. Haha

Some women are mistresses, some live with their friends. Really don’t have that “feel” of a home. Fuck 1/2 way sugar daddy comes back etc..or housemate come back, really jialat this kind of lifestyle. These ppl also have quite sian and boring lifestyle.

After trying out, can decide to consider whether to give up ur career for all these. Hope it helps
Thanks for sharing experience! Yeah, i intend to go over for 1month once the quarantine is lifted or shorten to 7 days.

Her ban is 2-3 years. I will try to appeal for her to come back as well. Ideally she can come back so i dont have to give up my career.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1