The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-04-2021, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4434 / Power: 9
yowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond reputeyowkimfui has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
wa if really mook hor i go bao her.
Me too. After U have tabao her.

and The best part is "I still got my Pay in USD +OT on Time."
Old 08-04-2021, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taikong1688 View Post
Miss eroticism Minny . anyone have her line can share?
Oh Minny, she is cute. got her to post some sexy shot when she have no customers.
Old 08-04-2021, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 10
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiku View Post

Looks very familiar. Same stable?

Last edited by qwerty1213; 08-04-2021 at 09:26 PM.
Old 09-04-2021, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaoh65 View Post
Haha this is what I meant, locanto catfish worse than dome 2
Old 11-04-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
An update to the situation in Thai, not surprisingly most of my go-to contacts are hunkering down with small businesses and with inter provinces travel lock-down for certain provinces, it's been a dull month and will be ongoing as cases resurges.

Nightspots and entertainment venues are almost in full force lockdown mode across many provinces. However the university girls are still in awe of foreigners and very open to causal intimacy. Scored one in the same apartment. But decided against more action as we stay in the same place..learnt not to eat and shit in the same place.

The Thai girls are not dying for action since they still have locals to turn to. But yes, they are dying for income.
Old 11-04-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
An update to the situation in Thai, not surprisingly most of my go-to contacts are hunkering down with small businesses and with inter provinces travel lock-down for certain provinces, it's been a dull month and will be ongoing as cases resurges.

Nightspots and entertainment venues are almost in full force lockdown mode across many provinces. However the university girls are still in awe of foreigners and very open to causal intimacy. Scored one in the same apartment. But decided against more action as we stay in the same place..learnt not to eat and shit in the same place.

The Thai girls are not dying for action since they still have locals to turn to. But yes, they are dying for income.
Thanks for the update. By then most are hungry already.
Old 12-04-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

A FL that came to Singapore a couple of years and I had good chemistry with and subsequently fucked her everytime I went Pattaya told me recently she went back to hometown in Korat and work in farm and say probably she will not be working as 'prostitute' for now until future there are tourists coming back....locals can fuck her but not going to pay for her and her family and baby....livelihood.
Old 13-04-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
machoviking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Everyone
I haven’t had sex in over a year now. Was reliant on the stables here to satisfy my needs. Now with no sex for over a year I’m getting depressed and disillusioned. I don’t have much idea about massage parlors. Can anyone help me by pointing out some massage parlor addresses where I can get BJ and FJ?
I’m quite desperate so I would appreciate any useful suggestions.
Old 14-04-2021, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post

Nice to hear about the "uni" girls. Guess they're the ones who are servicing us if not for the bloody pandemic. Sg guys just love to help them improve on the income hehe.
Old 14-04-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by machoviking View Post
Hello Everyone
I haven’t had sex in over a year now. Was reliant on the stables here to satisfy my needs. Now with no sex for over a year I’m getting depressed and disillusioned. I don’t have much idea about massage parlors. Can anyone help me by pointing out some massage parlor addresses where I can get BJ and FJ?
Park lane mall ! Pls read out the thread
How much you willing to pay ?
The best look for local FL !
You can use michat to hunt for maid ,
Or you read out from screw maid thread some one selling the maid contact
FL really need luck to get the good one

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 16-04-2021, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
One must ask if they can go further into the dark side to do it with maid.
Dun liddat la..
Some are hot leh
Old 16-04-2021, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hello Everyone
For massage parlors bonk, you can go the usual notorious locations. Certain famous roads, where the parlors have neon signs Service level varies. I tried a particular hotel shopping arcade where there are one-staff operated shops a few times and it was relatively good but expensive. Imagine previously $150 can get you what in Dome 1 versus what is available now.

In some negiborhood area where business is very slow now for some massage parlors, the masseuse might be persuaded for quickies but they are very worried about raids. Nothig fancy, only pull down pants and panties, unzip and doggy. Not worth it.
Old 16-04-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1560 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Hello Everyone
I heard dome 2 is getting a lil active. U can do some research.
If Cheri & Mui Mui is available, I'll pm u
Old 16-04-2021, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Have explored some massage parlors for FJ at the same price used to pay for Dome 1 and some are actually not bad even better than average Dome 1 encounters here.

Quote:
Hello Everyone
Old 16-04-2021, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 6
Kaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKaisiang98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
Park lane mall ! Pls read out the thread
How much you willing to pay ?
The best look for local FL !
You can use michat to hunt for maid ,
Or you read out from screw maid thread some one selling the maid contact
FL really need luck to get the good one
Can share the link? Screwing maids could be interesting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1