The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Thanks for everyone who is supporting my thread. 1,000,000 views!!

So to makes things simpler i have collated all the summary of this thread for easy viewing.

1. Testimonials (Good)

http://sammyboyforum.biz/showpos...&postcount=532

2. Testimonials (Bad)

http://sammyboyforum.biz/showpos...&postcount=533

3. How to use Spanish Fly

http://sammyboyforum.biz/showpos...&postcount=382

4. FAQ

Enjoy and have a wonderful time. And i really appreciate all the help from everyone.
Old 13-10-2013, 06:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2852 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 12
maybemaybemaybe is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaybemaybemaybe is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaybemaybemaybe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

1 mil views is pretty good. and whats up with animal abuse? the other thread..
Old 13-10-2013, 07:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
recora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, pls PM contacts, thank you.
Old 13-10-2013, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 18
SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!

Support bump
Old 13-10-2013, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Burnjoe69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Cool product!
Old 13-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 22
Dekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud ofDekachin has much to be proud of

The popularity of this thread is testement to the quality products and reliability of this seller

Last edited by Dekachin; 13-10-2013 at 05:54 PM.
Old 13-10-2013, 11:33 PM
Samster (A)

thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of

PM are out
Old 14-10-2013, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2851 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 16
Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!Katisuk is one of the Best!

nice thread, contact?
Old 14-10-2013, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
duoenbui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, cam pm me ctcs. thnk you.
Old 14-10-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ragnacock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wanna find out more on german drops, pm me pls. thanks.
Old 14-10-2013, 05:37 PM
Samster (A)

Thanks for everyone who is supporting my thread. 1,000,000 views!!

So to makes things simpler i have collated all the summary of this thread for easy viewing.

1. Testimonials (Good)

http://sammyboyforum.biz/showpos...&postcount=532

2. Testimonials (Bad)

http://sammyboyforum.biz/showpos...&postcount=533

3. How to use Spanish Fly

http://sammyboyforum.biz/showpos...&postcount=382

4. FAQ

Enjoy and have a wonderful time. And i really appreciate all the help from everyone.
Old 15-10-2013, 08:41 PM
Samster (A)

PM are out
Old 15-10-2013, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 15
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ehh i think i need to update the use of such stuffs....

I bought GSD from TS. Used two bottles out of three.... First time on a girl i met in butter factory. I asked her out for the second date.... First time using such stuff.... Didn't manage to have any happening but did have some kissing and touching.... End of the day is i dunno is it the GSD is effective or she is interested in me..

Second bottle i just used lately..... After chilling out at some place, pour in a bottle into her beer. She told me she only had 3 guys in her whole life and all serious relationship. She never fling or ons before. After drinking a bit, we went to a park where i parked. She immediately threw herself at me and we had sex.... But she did complain that she didn't have sex for a long time. Its quite painful to enter but she is very very wet. She also dunno why as she is not really relax and enjoying (might be due to pain). End of the day i also dunno is it i am attractive or is it the GSD....

Moral of the story: Good to use and effective but might do some doubt to urself as u dunno is it u or is it the GSD is good
Old 15-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
somdej deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TS, I also want to buy can pm me where to get ?
Old 16-10-2013, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 18
SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!SGmodel is one of the Best!

support bump
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1