The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-06-2022, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kason View Post
To be honest all this photo need to add 5 to 10 years old so that you wont be so disappointed when seeing the real person
This one applicable in the local segment lol. Add 10 / 15 years

For vanillas as other mentioned, it's been quite accurate. Shuang Shuang, An Yi, Sugar, Xiao Xue, Apple etc.
Old 01-06-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

90% resemblance, sultry come-fuck-me, 小三 look. won't reject. about 1.6m, high B cup, maybe almost small C cup, body not toned but not baby elephant, got nice round butt if remember correctly, will purposely bend over to prep the bed and flirt with you while you showering and getting ready for massage. what i like about her is she doesn't do that fake shit moan that PRCs like to do that sounds like fucking asthma, pretty pussy but i think first few visits can only touch outside, won't get to see it until subsequent visits and she's in the mood. visited several times when she first came then i stopped prob due to fatigue. after she was called out for phone usage she worked really hard not to touch phone during session unless it's the first few appts of the day and she's trying to work out her schedule. sensual and HJ both quite good, sometimes when she in the mood really make my goosebumps and hair stand (dick too obviously).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Angelbaby really look like her photo ? Look too good to be true.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Hi bro ehee. Like yourself I find Anglebaby’s look to be mysterious especially after reading the MR. Do check out the video there is a split second when the butterfly veil actually came off the face so U can decide for yourself if she is your type.

Otherwise wait for me to wear red beret and provide MR if she interests me enuff or when I need to add MLs to my rotation list.
Old 01-06-2022, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2302 / Power: 17
Show Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond reputeShow Stopper has a reputation beyond repute

Agree that Angelababy looks close to her SLG pics. She can be fun to be with if she is in the right mood. Her recent wechat photos are nicer.
Old 01-06-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3736 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
90% resemblance, sultry come-fuck-me, 小三 look. won't reject. about 1.6m, high B cup, maybe almost small C cup, body not toned but not baby elephant, got nice round butt if remember correctly, will purposely bend over to prep the bed and flirt with you while you showering and getting ready for massage. what i like about her is she doesn't do that fake shit moan that PRCs like to do that sounds like fucking asthma, pretty pussy but i think first few visits can only touch outside, won't get to see it until subsequent visits and she's in the mood. visited several times when she first came then i stopped prob due to fatigue. after she was called out for phone usage she worked really hard not to touch phone during session unless it's the first few appts of the day and she's trying to work out her schedule. sensual and HJ both quite good, sometimes when she in the mood really make my goosebumps and hair stand (dick too obviously).
With the presidential stamp of approval means it’s all good to go! Cheong ah!

But what’s with the mood thingy? Liddat quite unpredictable. Good mood get more off menu? Horny mood as well? So it Heng Suay? Unless her basic SOP are good enuff for $120, I’m getting cold feet
Old 01-06-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8163 / Power: 21
kason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond reputekason has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
This one applicable in the local segment lol. Add 10 / 15 years

For vanillas as other mentioned, it's been quite accurate. Shuang Shuang, An Yi, Sugar, Xiao Xue, Apple etc.
Okok confirm will try this ml you mention thank you
Old 01-06-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light

Any one tried 小七 before? Does she looks same as the photos?

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xiaoqi-massage/
Old 01-06-2022, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 17
ehee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
And if I may add Baby resembles her photo very much too And Anan + Angel for those that I’ve visited.

http://https://sglonelyguy-12.com/baby-massage/

http://https://sglonelyguy-12.com/an-an-massage/

http://https://sglonelyguy-12.com/angel-massage/
Oh yes , I missed out baby and ling long ….ok I shall try angelbaby soon
Old 01-06-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:

But what’s with the mood thingy? Liddat quite unpredictable. Good mood get more off menu? Horny mood as well? So it Heng Suay? Unless her basic SOP are good enuff for $120, I’m getting cold feet
Now officially not with Huang Xiao Ming alr... Maybe mood better haha. Curious.. what's your criteria for $120?
Old 01-06-2022, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3736 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Now officially not with Huang Xiao Ming alr... Maybe mood better haha. Curious.. what's your criteria for $120?
Lol! If it’s THAT Angelababy then $1.2k also okay!

But back to more serious business, your answer got me thinking. So was really running through all the MLs that I’ve RTMed and what’s the common traits between all of them. So if I can share my personal take:

Pleasant look (think RTC Abbey)
High GFE + good chemistry (think Baby)
Nice (.)(.) best if can zhut (think Elmi)
BBBJ / CIM / AR or Can speak French will be a bonus (think Anan and Angel)
No shorts please + 4G/5G roaming a Bonus (Shhhh…)

If can tick off at least 3 boxes usually will qualify for RTM
What about you bro? What’s your criteria?
Old 01-06-2022, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

She recently like a bit tired and sometimes like sad, dunno is it break up with BF or home got issue.

But once start work she never compromise on service standards for me.

I meant in the mood as as in when she's vibing with me and horny too then she'll be damn playful lol.

But to me she's one of my more reliable options. YMMV.

Quote:

Old 01-06-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And if I may add Baby resembles her photo very much too And Anan + Angel for those that I’ve visited.

http://https://sglonelyguy-12.com/baby-massage/

http://https://sglonelyguy-12.com/an-an-massage/

http://https://sglonelyguy-12.com/angel-massage/
you can add Amy as resemblance to pic just not as fair as it seem to be.
Old 01-06-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 18
roysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samsterroysg is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Latest update - Xiao Xiao is back in town! Patiently waiting for her to be listed!
Old 01-06-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scandalz View Post
Massage not a pro, but put in effort to ease some muscles, but to be honest, not there for that. Sensual wise, boy oh boy, she knows her game. Slow in her deed, and actually ask me to return her favor by pleasing her. Roam is 5G, can zhut can paint can everything less doing it. And was she hardworking, most of the time bbbj I encountered was the girl says I took too long or they say the size can't fit their mouth and changed to using hands, but she actually do it all the way till I really CIM. Completely filled her mouth up and till the last drop is out then will she finally let go of me and go spit it out. Don't think too much for her to swallow though.

Overall in terms of pleasure was top notched with max playability, a good change from the overflowing Flux of vanilla. Not for the faint hearted though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bondage View Post
She's considered heavy flavor with 5G, just be gentle with her and make her feel comfortable.
She's not the syt body type but she's definitely slim and has good curves. Has enough boobs which I wouldn't describe as B. Not C, let's say B+.
With the sensuals and rapport, it's possible to get a little intense.
I didn't feel shortchanged in time as well.
She's pretty patient with the BJ and HJ aspects and followed my requests.
Of course I will RTM. I don't want to elaborate too much but she is far far from vanilla as long as you are proactive.
https://sglonelyguy-12.com/you-you-massage/

Another great recommendation by the bros above, she's still very new in Singapore, not even here for 1 week. I reckon she's in her late 20s with B-sized boobs and a curvy body. She's quite chatty and can talk about anything under the sun.

She took off her clothes and helped me shower at the start of the session. After the massage, she would slowly build up the sensual with her repertoire of skills. She was hardworking during the BBBJ and even showed me her red elbows and knees after the deed as it took some time before I came in her mouth. After she washed up, we cuddled and chit-chatted before I went to bathe. The whole session lasted for more than an hour as there were no customers after me.

Another definite RTM for me, hopefully she at least maintains her service level the next time I see her!
Old 01-06-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:

Like what the other bros say… don’t need to think so much. If possible, just prepare more blue notes…
Old 01-06-2022, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by arbitrageur View Post
Any one tried 小七 before? Does she looks same as the photos?

https://sglonelyguy-12.com/xiaoqi-massage/
70% resemblance. More blue notes = more fun
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1