The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2022, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Wow, i dont think i can tahan with a lady half naked in front of me
Old 26-05-2022, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
Intercession – Pizza Delivery Dare

The Food Delivery Guy
I dared my wife to do a pizza delivery dare. Surprisingly she agreed.

She wore a lace lingerie with no bra or panties. It was black and very revealing. The pizza guy came, and dropped off the pizza and walked off. Seemed like he was in a hurry. Nothing happened. Don’t think he even noticed her outfit. It was a bummer and anti-climax.

So, we decided to replay it again. But this time, she would wear an outfit that cannot be mistaken or ignored. We chose a pink colored, totally transparent lingerie. Of course with no bra or panties. My wife reluctantly agreed – she said she would quickly collect the pizza and dash back in. But what I didn’t tell her was – this time I didn’t pay for it. Ah ha!! Surprise, then she would have to come back in to get the cash and go see him again. And I purposely made sure I didn’t have exact change in my wallet, so he would have to give her back the change. Naughty me for giving maximum exposure time.

Ding dong!! My wife peeks through. Who’s there? It’s the food delivery guy. The familiar sight of my wife’s nn already peeking at him.

Image8
She shyly proceeds to collect the food. She hunches, using one hand to cover her nn. But what’s covering her other nn. Oh wait, no panties too. Huh. What’s covering her pussy?

Thank you so much. She collects the food and rushes back in.

Hey wait. You didn’t pay me. He calls out to her. Ohh!! My husband didn’t pay you? No, he didn’t.

Here’s the bill. You have nice boobs. So big and round nipples. I could gaze at them forever. You don't mind do you? Hah, just kidding. He didn’t say that.

She went back in, promptly took the cash and paid him. And waited for the change. The delivery guy had a view of his life. I don’t think he’s seen anything like this!!!
Wow bro u play so big.....but i like
Old 26-05-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 2
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Lesson 15

I had a debrief with teacher after every lesson. He said she was as beautiful, as she is smart. And whenever he could, he’d peek at her boobs but had to look away whenever she makes eye contact. He also taught her vocabulary, and asked her to write in her notebook the meanings of those words. That was the best time he said, when she was writing, he wasn’t focusing on her writing, but on her beautiful boobs like he’d never be able to see them again.

I liked him, friendly, matured, like a real man. I would have continued, but my wife did not, because of the age gap, he was more like a father to her. She wanted someone younger whom she could really have an engaging conversation. And enjoy flirting too. I asked what about her toplessness, how did it she feel? She was like avoiding, said it was ok, no problem, didn’t feel anything. Just can’t play anything la.

For me, I was blown away with another oh wow. Can’t believe it. And also finally my wife having a topless conversation with a guy for a full hour. I also can’t believe my wife was so open minded. And was thinking I keep learning something new about her.

So for Lesson 15, I chose another guy closer to her age. It was the usual an hour of topless conversation. I can’t remember if there was any vocabulary teaching, but I remember one thing. The guy was ugly as hell. His face was filled with craters and holes like the moon. My wife noticed too, and so she goes again. Hubby, can’t you choose somebody better looking?

No pics for this class. Its more of the same as previous. But class was cordial, ended well.

Lesson 16 and 17
The pace was very fast. I had just two days to find a replacement teacher. I met up with the new teacher to interview him at a coffee bar. Just normal looking, not that confident looking, looks somewhat lazy, definitely not idealistic for me. I knew my wife will surely complain.

Appearance was never a criteria for her with teachers, but suddenly now she wants good looking guys. I didn’t ask her, but I knew it was because of the sexually charged atmosphere. She was showing her tits. Like it or not, that’s a sexual erotic encounter - despite the class pretext. I was enjoying the fantasy. Teacher’s cock was hard with arousal. Probably pcc after class. So she wants to feel the sexual attraction too. Its common sense.

But with the short notice, I can’t be choosy. So I explained the boundaries. Teacher asked can fuck? Can lick? Can kiss? Can this? Can that? Of course he did it very respectfully to understand the boundaries so as not to offend us. But I already said cannot touch. But he negotiated if got any chance to at least suck her tits. Finally, I said you ask her la. If she allow, then ok. If not, don’t be offended. I never told my wife about our “sucking tits” conversation.

So class started on that footing.

To be continued..
Old 26-05-2022, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 11
wilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwilsonx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Lesson 15

I had a debrief with teacher after every lesson. He said she was as beautiful, as she is smart. And whenever he could, he’d peek at her boobs but had to look away whenever she makes eye contact. He also taught her vocabulary, and asked her to write in her notebook the meanings of those words. That was the best time he said, when she was writing, he wasn’t focusing on her writing, but on her beautiful boobs like he’d never be able to see them again.

I liked him, friendly, matured, like a real man. I would have continued, but my wife did not, because of the age gap, he was more like a father to her. She wanted someone younger whom she could really have an engaging conversation. And enjoy flirting too. I asked what about her toplessness, how did it she feel? She was like avoiding, said it was ok, no problem, didn’t feel anything. Just can’t play anything la.

For me, I was blown away with another oh wow. Can’t believe it. And also finally my wife having a topless conversation with a guy for a full hour. I also can’t believe my wife was so open minded. And was thinking I keep learning something new about her.

So for Lesson 15, I chose another guy closer to her age. It was the usual an hour of topless conversation. I can’t remember if there was any vocabulary teaching, but I remember one thing. The guy was ugly as hell. His face was filled with craters and holes like the moon. My wife noticed too, and so she goes again. Hubby, can’t you choose somebody better looking?

No pics for this class. Its more of the same as previous. But class was cordial, ended well.

Lesson 16 and 17
The pace was very fast. I had just two days to find a replacement teacher. I met up with the new teacher to interview him at a coffee bar. Just normal looking, not that confident looking, looks somewhat lazy, definitely not idealistic for me. I knew my wife will surely complain.

Appearance was never a criteria for her with teachers, but suddenly now she wants good looking guys. I didn’t ask her, but I knew it was because of the sexually charged atmosphere. She was showing her tits. Like it or not, that’s a sexual erotic encounter - despite the class pretext. I was enjoying the fantasy. Teacher’s cock was hard with arousal. Probably pcc after class. So she wants to feel the sexual attraction too. Its common sense.

But with the short notice, I can’t be choosy. So I explained the boundaries. Teacher asked can fuck? Can lick? Can kiss? Can this? Can that? Of course he did it very respectfully to understand the boundaries so as not to offend us. But I already said cannot touch. But he negotiated if got any chance to at least suck her tits. Finally, I said you ask her la. If she allow, then ok. If not, don’t be offended. I never told my wife about our “sucking tits” conversation.

So class started on that footing.

To be continued..

Such a tease. waiting for next chapter already.
Too bad i can't teach BahasaM
Old 26-05-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 13
elune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to beholdelune is a splendid one to behold

Now i wanna be a teacher. Hahaha
Old 26-05-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

wow, getting more and more exciting.
I'm curious is it you or your wife that strike with this idea?
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, kcy69
Old 26-05-2022, 10:10 PM
Samster

ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordArt View Post
wow, getting more and more exciting.
I'm curious is it you or your wife that strike with this idea?
I hatched the idea. She was ok to play along. But she tends to up it and add more spice. Like the flirting and teasing part, was not my idea. She enjoyed it, and it came naturally to her.
Old 26-05-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 4
punchbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I hatched the idea. She was ok to play along. But she tends to up it and add more spice. Like the flirting and teasing part, was not my idea. She enjoyed it, and it came naturally to her.
Is she still doing anything like this? Anyone currently teaching her?
Old 26-05-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punchbear View Post
Is she still doing anything like this? Anyone currently teaching her?
No more bro. These classes already ended. So its in the past. In the end, we played out our fantasy. She got bored, and it ended. Till then, a few more lessons :P
Old 26-05-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Chapter Two

Lessons 13 and 14
For this, I had screened through, and finally selected a malay gentleman. Friendly, matured, wealthy with his own business. Married, with kids but his wife is the overweight tudung type. So he’s playing it solo. Lots of money, lots of free time, spent at golf courses and with his mistress. So he wanted to try something new. We chatted a good while on the sofa, with my topless wife next to me, I laid down the rules. He was a nice chap. Then class began.

Class just began. They had just barely sat down and started conversation. This time nothing covering her nn. Wife was not shy at all, no need to hide or anything.

Conversation time. My wife’s two tits staring back at teacher. What do you guys call it? Nosebleed? Not for me to say :P

For all you curious bros out there, following from Chapter One. Now you really see my wife's nn..

We had only two lessons with teacher. Teacher was very good, kept his end of the bargain. But he was doing most of the talking. But my wife was not really engaged, as he was a bit elderly, so the chemistry was not really there. My wife asked me if there’s someone else.

Of course dear…

I was so excited. Great fantasy. Really played out. Now I had to find someone else. Wow!!

Wow. How to take part. I want to join the lesson please.
Old 26-05-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Lesson 16 and 17 - (cont'd)

Class in session. Sorry, the cam is off focus. I expected my wife to sit on the right, but teacher sat on the right instead.

Started as the usual topless class. Conversation and some vocabulary. But my wife seemed more engaged this time. I had a debrief with teacher after the class. He said her tits are so amazing. He loved to see it “goyang-goyang” (shake) when she talks. Later I told her what teacher said, and she just gave a naughty smile - like she was pleased with what she heard.

This scene - teacher sucking her tits. At the end of the class, when it was time to leave. Teacher shifted the conversation to her nn. Told her how gorgeous, and so on. Then he asked if he can feel her nn for just a while. My wife said ok. So he got up and went over. She sat straight up to let him feel her boobs, like a breast examination. Then he asked “Can I suck?”. She said yes. He said, really? She cheekily nodded, as if saying yes, I want it.

So teacher sucked her tits. Both tits, and groped them for more than 3 minutes. He got his wish. Then the class ended – for real this time. And they said goodbye and he left.

When I asked how was it (the sucking tits)? She said Okay la. I thought she was going to scold me for suggesting it (which I didn't), but “Ok la” was a big yes for me. Ok la means she approved of it. Teacher told me she twitched and moaned when he sucked her. I see my wife was enjoying it too. The showoff thing, and now the sucking tits experience. My wife and I enjoyed the experience. This experience was totally new to us. So different temperature from Chapter 1.

Lesson 17 was the same as the previous. Same teacher, asked to suck her nn again, but this time she didn’t allow.

Next Lesson 18 - stay tuned.
Old 26-05-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lesson 16 and 17 - (cont'd)

Class in session. Sorry, the cam is off focus. I expected my wife to sit on the right, but teacher sat on the right instead.

Started as the usual topless class. Conversation and some vocabulary. But my wife seemed more engaged this time. I had a debrief with teacher after the class. He said her tits are so amazing. He loved to see it “goyang-goyang” (shake) when she talks. Later I told her what teacher said, and she just gave a naughty smile - like she was pleased with what she heard.

This scene - teacher sucking her tits. At the end of the class, when it was time to leave. Teacher shifted the conversation to her nn. Told her how gorgeous, and so on. Then he asked if he can feel her nn for just a while. My wife said ok. So he got up and went over. She sat straight up to let him feel her boobs, like a breast examination. Then he asked “Can I suck?”. She said yes. He said, really? She cheekily nodded, as if saying yes, I want it.

So teacher sucked her tits. Both tits, and groped them for more than 3 minutes. He got his wish. Then the class ended – for real this time. And they said goodbye and he left.

When I asked how was it (the sucking tits)? She said Okay la. I thought she was going to scold me for suggesting it (which I didn't), but “Ok la” was a big yes for me. Ok la means she approved of it. Teacher told me she twitched and moaned when he sucked her. I see my wife was enjoying it too. The showoff thing, and now the sucking tits experience. My wife and I enjoyed the experience. This experience was totally new to us. So different temperature from Chapter 1.

Lesson 17 was the same as the previous. Same teacher, asked to suck her nn again, but this time she didn’t allow.

Next Lesson 18 - stay tuned.

How I wish there was a picture of teacher sucking your wifey NN.
Old 27-05-2022, 12:53 AM
Samster

Lesson 18
In Lesson 18 – the temperature gets even hotter. I was really surprised at my wife’s boundaries and was telling myself I kept discovering something new about her through these classes – and that was how naughty she was. And I loved it.

We changed the setup this round. Really raised the temperature. I knew my wife’s boundaries keep expanding. So let’s tease teacher, with student showing teacher her pussy. Of course he couldn’t go under the table to peek at her – so we moved the lessons to the sofa.

The plan. I briefed teacher on the strict no touching rule. And it was a topless class (in the same old format at the table). This was a new teacher as the previous was just a temp. But of course, during class, she would surprise teacher when he starts notice he can see his student’s pussy.

Class started on the usual table. But shortly afterwards, she said her butt hurt. So let’s continue chatting on the sofa.

Barely 5 minutes on the table, they relocated to the sofa. Teacher doesn’t know underneath that white miniskirt, there’s no panties. Wife sat quite conservatively. Folded legs, and sat so far apart the sofa. Even covering her nn. Don’t be fooled – my tigress wife is not shy.

Five minutes later, she turns to face teacher. And continues talking innocently. While teacher is already getting a peek inside her white skirt. He just discovered she’s not wearing any panties either. This must be his bonus time.

A few more minutes into class. My wife starts teasing. Look at what her left hand is doing. She’s gently squeezing, flicking her right nipple, right in front of teacher. She plays and teases with her nipple momentarily, then stops.

This is it. My wife drops her legs. Ahem, showing it all. Your jaw will drop if you see this. Mine did And my naughty wife leaves her legs open for a good while. Remember, the no touching rule. This is exhibitionism played out.

I had a debrief with teacher after the class. He said, she’s most beautiful. She has the nicest pussy I have ever seen. You saw it clearly? Yes, saw everything. She didn’t cover up? No she didn’t. I’ve never met anyone like her.

This session ended very well. I really liked this guy – educated, humorous, friendly. He was a visiting expat and was leaving in the next few days. We kept in touch for a few months after that, but never met again.
Old 27-05-2022, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
AmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmpedUp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by skihon View Post
Wow, i dont think i can tahan with a lady half naked in front of me
Same here as well