The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-12-2021, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 722 / Power: 8
1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold
Re: My innocent virgin ex GF got fucked by

[Continued from 2 posts in previous page]

me : actually, I’m a bit worried. after you take his, no more feeling with mine..... but guilt made me let you have it ok. not that I enjoy watching you with others….

her : i guessed also. I kept looking at your face ma. you looked so sad….

but yet you went through with it???

me : yeah lo! sib unfair leh…. you hid in the room when .. you know.. with #1 and #5…. behind your back leh. not like…. yeah lo.

her : sorry….. i needed you… couldn’t enjoy with just him alone. it was weird…. even at the car also. we kissed for a bit in the car. when I pretended to help him search for his phone in the car…..

me : but did you enjoy?

her : erm…. a bit.. but just felt awkward without you there. i think i just enjoyed the idea of being wild. teh

me : then when he push in? you enjoyed?

her : nope.

me : you sureeeee? (I acted like her voice)

she hit me for making fun of her : yes. sure. it was just weird….

we both hugged.

I felt fucking guilty…. because for that minute or so… I enjoyed myself with #5…

we went to sleep, chatting, talking about what happened in the days apart, until we both fell asleep. I woke in the middle of the night, had a message from Teo “you and her ok?”. I replied him. Went back to bed, my fiancé lay in the camisole. This is the rest of my life, and it was good.. to have a decent looking woman, decent figure, someone who loves me (I hope), and I absolutely love. fuck man, I was still disturbed by me and #5. How was I so easily……..

I hugged her tight and sleep, she pushed me away, back to her normal usual way. I started to think what its as like in our previous relationship, it was simple and honest. Frustrating because of the absence of sex, but it was such simple days. There was no way of returning to those days? unless we have a kid? Was those days really much better? Even thought there was no sex, I didn’t feel a need to find someone else……. eventually fell asleep again, woken again in the middle of the morning, I was snoring too loudly, Turned the other way. It was crammed, but I felt her back up against me. It felt nice.

We both woke in the late noon. She sucked my cock nicely and slowly. she heard me wake, I put my hand on her back. Her leg naturally climbed over my body and lowered herself.

fuck, she’s really horny!

me : wah breakfast, sausage for me… abalone for me ah.

She smacked my thigh, didn’t like the reference. I started to lick her trimmed pussy gently like the way she sucked me off…. we were both going about at the same pace, neither pushing hard for the other to cum. after 10 minutes or so, she got off me, sat up and smacked her neck.

me : ache ah?

she nodded. I got up and massaged her shoulder. It was very natural for us. we are really like a couple, but we are engaged, I simply just have to get used to it.

her : what shall we do today and tomorrow?

me : I think dinner, better go both sides bah. appease them. I’m sure they sense something was wrong, my mom especially.

her : yup. i miss her.

me : wah lao. you make me feel like a bad son.. i die liao la. in future you two sure tag team against me.

her : haha. I think so too…. so how ah?

me : I don’t know. how long were we apart?

her : one week.

me : wah you kept count?

her : yup. you didn’t?

me : huh. I don’t track my misery one leh.

her : sorry……… but not entirely my fault ok.

me : is this normal for couples? or we have to improve something?

her : i don’t know…… but we’ve only dated 41 days…

me : you’ve kept count???

her : huh. of course!

me : but which day do we count from? I was thinking, when do we count from? I know next Friday is one month of our engagement..

she immediately pulled me down and hugged me so tight and kissed me.

me : eh?? so shocking meh, that I can remember?

her : no…. you’ve always been attentive. just happy ok.

me : you are lucky I never count the days you attitude me. I think a lot.

her : sorry la. but last few days your fault ok. I keep asking you to come back.

me : to let you attitude. actually. now thinking back, I rather you attitude me, than me being alone. It was a mistake to be away from you.

her : I agree. wasn’t easy for me also. will have temptations

me : Teo?

her : maybe… but I controlled myself. not strong la. just a bit. you?

me : I never go think of anyone or look to be tempted. (that was the truth) but if a temptation came along, I was vulnerable.

her : i think I know what you mean. but at least you are better than me. do you still think it’s a good idea to marry me?

me : I’m not even sure why you want to marry me either.. but I know I cannot live without you. That’s for sure. It sucks damn bad. It’s miserable. so don’t make me go through that no matter what kind of mistakes I make ok.

her : it’s all meaningless without you also. Maybe that’s why I didn’t want to do anything, without you by my side, I really felt no purpose.

me : so when I’m with you then you want to find others ah?

her : you wanted me to be honest what.

me : eh you already saw that I had messages from ex flings also leh. you forgot?

her : erm… when….. oh … when I……. (she looked down, embarrassed that she read my messages)

me : maybe I’m your enabler la. I’m not good influence on you? you know. if it’s with someone new and clean, you might be back to your old self.

her : hey. what are you trying to say? you want to break up?

me : no. I was just thinking last night. maybe I miss, the version of us in the past. It was simple and… you know… clean. but I don’t see that version of us lasting. I didn’t feel a need to find others even though we weren’t f… i mean, having sex. but. we kept quarrelling. now. even though we are so complicated and drama, i feel so connected to you. maybe we both have French blood la.

her : I was thinking too. and in the past, I wanted you because it’s like, I didn’t want to be alone, I wanted to have the ‘normal’ life. and it overspilled so much that I actually thought someone as horrible and disrespectful to women as raj can be that guy. he was a divorcee! he treated his wife so badly! even lied to me that he was a responsible father, but his pattern. I should have known! you see. my thinking was just so …. wrong. I even almost let teo… you know… like… but now. I know I need you. I really hate being away from you also…

me : maybe we are made for each other. ok back to the date thing. so when?

her : erm… I dated from … you know… sentosa. hehe

me : do you remember like. you know. when we showered together? was it before or after midnight?

her : i don’t know. but how I compartmentalised was… the nightmarish scene, before midnight. our love moments, after midnight…….

me : i’m sorry……… if only you just agreed to their dare.

her : tsk! I thought you were a virgin! and I was ashamed about my past…

me : and yes. that point again. I’m truly sorry ok. I knew you never really asked, or maybe you did and I side stepped the questions. but… it’s still my fault. I should have risked letting you decide if you want to date a non virgin, instead of trying to decide for you. that was my mistake, maybe the very first in the long line of mistakes I’ve made so far.

her : I’ve made mistakes too.

me : so can you forgive me?

her : I really want to. I think I should too…. but I may suddenly feel the upset and take it on you. are you ok with that? can you accept this part of me?

me : I don’t think I can live without it.

I got up, brought her to the shower. we showered together.. I hugged her and let the shower head spin around. She looked at me, a little confused, but kissed me back, then let me finger…. then… I lifted her right leg and pinned her against the wall…

her : you remember…..

me : so do you… sorry, was saving this for next Friday, but I feel like this moment is right again.

she nodded in agreement, we locked lips and this time, I could last longer and fucked her against the wall like we did for the very first time… The feeling was still the same. That sweet release of ejaculation inside her….. even though she has sucked Raj’s cock like a slut in front of me. even though she has hugged Raj’s head as he sucked her nipples off in front of me… even though it was very likely she got 3somed doggy fucked by Raj when I passed out and she continued to suck my cock.…. (the way she brought Teo to behind her) even though she lost control and chose an Indian dick to suck in front of me…….

the feeling was still the same…. she is the only woman I want to cum in…

We went for lunch and then some window shopping. She tried on dresses that I picked for her. It was fun, not that we bought much either. She asked me to pick some for her…. she walked past a section, turned to look at me as I played on my phone while waiting for her… then…. she returned, asked me to hold it for her while she took something from her purse.

me : erm… what’s this? haha

her : hmmm….. tell you later.

me : get the red one, better. trust me.

she looked at me, like she was impressed that I knew what was going on in her mind…….. we didn’t talk about the item she picked out, proceeded to continue with our shopping, holding hands. walking around, being silly with each other….

me : eh, you look different….. (i said that while staring at her breasts under her red maroon top as we walked and I held her shopping bags)

her : lousy. took you so long to notice… hehe.

me : wah lao.. damn tempting leh….

her : you find a good spot for us lo. NO BOOKING OF ROOM! your car also.

me : hmmm… come. follow me.

I led her through the underpass, to the other mall….

her : why here?

me : lesser people ma… hmmm… let me see… let’s go higher…..

I held her hand as we walked rather quickly, her boobs shaking and flinging around.

her : you so excited hor. not sian liao meh by now?

I led her across the curved area, no one was looking, it was the quiet part of the mall. We headed in the stair case, shut the door and I brought her half a level down… Didn’t waste anytime, put the bags down and moved in to kiss her boobs… I wanted to lift up her top… but she stopped me..

her : hmmm.. you know this place (i signalled her to whisper) erm ok… you know this place so well hor. brought your ex here before ?

me : huh? what….

her : you know what I mean lo…..

me : eh.. tsk. you make me so excited…. then now like that…

her : sorry. I told you the attitude can just come any time.

me : so now how. we go off?

her : no… lick me.

I tried to lift her top…. she refused again.. I looked at her… then I realise……. she wanted me to lick her through her top…. I did as told, she gently held my head and enjoyed, but pulled on my hair a few times when I licked her right. I didn’t enjoy the feeling, licking on the fabric despite being silk wasn’t nice. I was staining her top though. Her legs spread when I played with her inner thigh, it suddenly brought back memories of her and raj on the boat….. how she succumbed to raj’s licking and spread her legs when he tried to finger her….. I played around her opening, but didn’t dare to finger. I didn’t trust that she won’t moan too loudly and alert any mall staff who might be resting at the lower levels…. It was beginning to get stuffy, I stopped and told her we better go before someone walks in on us… she looked at me, a little lost from my licking. Was she imagining herself with Teo again??

She hung on to my arm as I adjusted her hair, took tissue and tried to dry her top, but obviously it’s futile.

me : just fold your arms as we walk lo.. You want to go toilet and change into a new piece?

her : i’m sorry…. don’t know.. what....

me : it’s ok. let’s focus on getting out of here ok?

she folded her arms around my arm and we walked… as it got awkward, she hugged a bag from me. We made it back to our car without anyone realising the wet spots n her top…..

me : hey where are you going? (she entered the back of the car instead, she pushed me away and shut the door, i got in from the other side but she locked the door, pointed at the driver’s seat. I got in as told…) hey everything ok?? you angry with me is it???

her : no ah. quick. drive somewhere quiet. then come join me behind. and. don’t look. wait for your surprise…..

I heard some rumblings of her bags, but stayed through to her word, just focused on finding a good secluded spot. I already knew where to go, but was afraid that she fault me again…..

me : this road seems secluded. (I turned into Dempsey…….) hey look, a carpark. so quiet. here ok?

her : you decide.

me : or you prefer me to go home?

her : don’t want. home is not for this….

me : what’s this then?

her : you come behind and find out lo.

I parked….. looked around, moved my car seat forward as much as possible, kept the engine running, good thing, the carpark was mostly empty, a few vans/trucks parked there… When I went to the back of the car, my fiancé sat there like a good lady…… then… I noticed what the surprise was….

me : wah laoooo……. you are the best la…

but at the same time, I realised what she wanted by putting on those red nylon thigh highs….
Old 30-12-2021, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 5
z7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to allz7z7 is a name known to all

Awesome story bro, please keep going!
Old 30-12-2021, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Spectacular update bro, mixed of sexcitment and mushy mushy part. Congrats on your sexciting sex life.
Anticipating on what coming next.
Old 30-12-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LUVIMAGE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha bro, you can't get enough of #6 , but hor we can't get enough of your excellent update.
Old 30-12-2021, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 15
enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!enigma88 is one of the Best!

One of the best stories of the year. More....
Old 31-12-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold1231231233 is a splendid one to behold

I got in and closed the door behind me…

me : so how shall we proceed? you like bend over and let me lick?

her : why lick?

me : thought you want to role-play with Ow?

her : what no?? where you get that impression from….

me : erm… the nylon?

her : oh…. erm…. i thought you liked it…..

i hugged her tight and tickled her : come on la. admit it… you knew why I asked you to wear one loooo….. admit it….

her : hehehe ok ok….. stopppp……

me : tsk. if you want just say la…

her : what about you. how come you know this spot huh? you really chanced upon here?

me : ok. nope. I knew this spot…… used it before… with a few …. here’s the truth… fair enough?

her : a few???? argh….can you be more… ok nevermind. mood gone le….

me : don’t like that leh…. you also before leh.. when you…..

her : ok ok… i know i know. sorry….. sorry.. i’m really not good at handling jealousy…….

me : go on.. take it out on me.. let’s role play….

her : don’t want. yours too big. cannot be Ow…

me : haha. you want to collect your 4th to catch up with me is it?

her : 4th?

me : 4th penis la… inside you…

her : erm…. no…. but…… and no ok. let me clarify, i have no intentions of catching up with you! siao!

me : yes please don’t, I don’t think my fragile heart can take it….

her : then how do you think mine felt, when you say ten!!!

me : eh. those were my past leh…. forgive me la pleaseeeee

her : see how. but do you prefer me to swallow and act like i’m not upset, or you want me to be honest…

me : swallow and honest. all the time.

her : huh??

me : swallow my semen la hehe.

her : oei…. serious….

me : just do what you feel like ok. I really don’t like someone who keeps pretending. no point in that…

her : ok. just don’t move out again ok?

me : promise. so how. shall we date Ow tonight after dinner?

her : date him? no need la. we go home role play can le……

me : can la. i got idea. date first, then go home, you are mine….

her : then now?

me : role play teo again?

her : don’t need. no feeling already. let’s go home and nap ok. A bit tired…..

I let her remove at the back while I drove us home, she removed the nylon while I drove, then used my phone to text Ow. I was just glad I cleared all messages with the agent..

————
me : free tonight? catch the man u match?

Ow : ok sure. 9pm right? where?

me : I find a place, text you later. we pick you.

Ow : we? you and who?

me : me and my fiancé la. she man u fan also.

Ow : oh ok ok. good. see you both later.

————

her : hey, thought we driving home? why you driving towards funan?

me : not funan. we need to buy you jersey to wear for tonight…..

—————

We went over to my parents’ place earlier because she wanted to help my mother cook. usually, I’d take the chance to get a game or two, but this time, i stayed in the kitchen to help out. Especially after seeing the way my mother was came to her to hug her when we got off the car, even my fiancé felt awkward by it. I gave my mother a stern look to tell her off.. Dinner was simple and routine. She watched tv with my mother until it was about 8.30pm, then came up to my room to change.

her : wear now or later? (the thin beige nylon stockings in her hands)

me : later in car bah? weird right if they see?

her : ok… what about this bed… you got do with any from your 10??

me : ….. i’m sorry… yes…. (with #5 also…)

I should have told her that at that moment. I really should have….

her face was black.

She seemed excited. We drove to Ow’s place, she sat beside me. Ow got on in his shy manner, waving at us, making small talk behind. My fiancé didn’t turn, but made small talk with him as well. Both of them ganging up on me, especially since I wore another team’s jersey. I drove us to UE square, parked under UE sq residences instead of robertson walk or along the road on purpose. She let him get off first, then she got off. The moment we saw his reaction, how he stood there and his mouth left agape, even both of us couldn’t help but laugh. I held my fiancé’s waist and nudged her towards him. She looked at me, gave me that look of arrogance and jealousy and upset again, then gently pushed me away, “you non man u. go away. come, let’s ignore him” she wrapped her arms around his elbow and walked away, Ow was laughing heartily. Even in the lift, my fiancé dramatically kept me at an arm’s distance away, pressing her body on Ow who froze and remained as still as possible.. I sat opposite them on the high table, he helped her get on, and couldn’t stop staring at her legs… we ordered beers and pizzas. Ow ate a lot, but barely drank. My fiancé drank and fed him, which he gladly took. As the game went on, she sat closer and closer on him. After man u scored, they hugged sideways, celebrated, and then sat even closer, she was leaning on his shoulder, hugging his arm. From what I could see, his hand was most likely resting on her thigh...... maybe even under her black skirt… I could tell, he was scared, not making any moves, not sure about the situation, not sure what was going on either… he was still nervous despite his face being really red…

I went to the toilet, when I came back, walked behind them. I saw where her hand was, just beside his crotch. His hand was still on top of her skirt. they weren’t heading anywhere…

me : time to go? already 3-0.

Ow : oh ok. (he looked disappointed, like he wished he had done more.

fiancé held his arm as we left, crossed the road…. in the short lift ride down, she hugged him face to face. Ow gave me a look and I gave him the nod. Then, he kind of figured out….. she wasn’t done with her hen’s night…… she entered the back of the car and pulled his hand in, the door shut. I started driving, saw her resting on his arm… When we were at a deserted part of the carpark, I parked. turned off the headlights… They were already kissing , I didn’t know who started it but my bet was on my fiancé… she saw that I was looking, lifted her jersey and pulled Ow’s head down, at the same time pulling his hand to feel her thigh. The moment he touched her nylon, he lost control, ignored her breasts, just went straight down and kissed her beige nylon… Instinctively, she leaned backwards and spread her legs… She had NO PANTIES ON! Ow was an expert on this, he didn’t even rush to taste her pussy straight away. simply adored her nylon, kissing around her inner thigh. he spent more time kissing her thigh high nylon instead of going to her pussy, I realised we made a mistake. his fetish is for crotch hole pantyhose..

My fiancé kept looking at me, she waited patiently, moaned out softly like an aroused innocent lady….. like Ow was going to take her virginity for the first time…….. Ow took the longest time, I got so bored that I had to fight the urge to take out my phone and play some games……… but it made her so anxious, so excited, so much in anticipation………. then finally! she moaned out loud! He licked a little… then kissed around, her face was flushed so red, she was in ecstasy! she moaned out so much even though he wasn’t even licking her, just kissing around her pussy…. he licked again, causing her to moan out and grabbed around, like she wanted to hold my hand. I reached for hers, she grabbed it so tight in an awkward angle I was worried she might fracture my fingers……. I observed the way he made her go crazy, it wasn’t just the same punishing style I tried on her, it was bits, here and there. a few licks…. very sensual kisses, treating her pussy like it was a delicacy… Ow was obviously a pro at licking…. he made my fiancé pull the seat belt with her left hand, letting go of my hand with her right and grabbing the bottom of the seat cushion… She didn’t seem to want to touch Ow’s head, perhaps worried about his thining hairline… Judging by the way she was in, I stopped all thoughts of joining them at the back. I waited, and watched… until I finally hear the recognisable moan. Quickly got some tissue and passed it to Ow to wipe his face. He was fast, and also looked to wipe the seat as well. My fiancé clamped her legs shut, both legs folded, like she was embarrassed and in regret…. I realised what she needed, quickly got off and went one round to her. Got in, helped her sit up and hugged her tight.

Ow : sorry. everything ok. I drunk. lost control….

he was genuinely worried, but more scared than worried…..

Ow : sorry sorry…. sorry ok. you ok?

something about what he said or did struck a nerve with her. she moved towards him and hugged him, kissed all over his face…. “no need……….. for sorry… I should……… thank you…….. instead…” she said in parts, while breaking from kissing him… she lifted his jersey, licked his nipples and her hands went to work on his berms. His penis came out. I realise I wasn’t needed, wanted to go back to the driver’s seat, but instead, she reached out and pulled me when she heard me open the car door…. i sensed her intention and just closed it, sat there…. she went down on him, her head doing a lot of work, clearly licking for him… I realised Ow wasn’t feeling much, just looking at her head and helping her keep her hair up. i lifted my fiancé’s leg and removed one of her thigh high nylon for her, then passed it to Ow. He immediately took it and sniffed it…. Lifted one leg over my lap and started to finger her, aiming at her g spot, causing her to lick him like she was in a frenzy, licking his penis so hard and fast, then sucking his entire cock in (about 6cm) and mouth fucking him so hard. Ow cummed in a matter of minutes……… and my fiancé, being the good woman she was…… apparently grateful to Ow’s licking, and also well trained by raj….. she swallowed for him. then rested on top of his lap.

I quickly helped her up and hugged her tight. As usual, she wanted to kiss with me, I made sure I persisted through and through, didn’t reject her though it was damn disgusting..

me : ok time to go back. you rest here ok. I go drive.

she didn’t answer, just lay on Ow’s lap, who had already sort of fell asleep. his penis shrunk, left the head and a bit of shaft… perhaps he was really worried about what had just transpired….. I drove us back to Ow’s place.. along the way, my fiancé found her way up, and sat on Ow’s lap facing him, lifting her jersey and removing it. her bra came off as I drove and tried my best to pay attention. Ow licked her nipples and fingered her, probably guided by her again. was surprised he could continue, he’s more like a one shot then guilty for his wife and stop kind of guy. Then…. saw her adjust to lock lips with him instead, lowered her body, like sitting near his crotch…………

There wasn’t much movement but they continued to make out. She didn’t moan much, but I’m not even sure if they fucked at all.

me : hey, reaching already. better get dressed.

my fiancé reacted before Ow did. He helped her put the jersey back on… she removed the other beige nylon thigh high….

her : you want?

Ow didn’t say anything…. took it from her, folded both nicely and hid in his pocket….

Ow : thanks you ah… thank you also… (he pat on my shoulder from behind…. she pulled him in for one more kiss on the lip.. then, he alighted.)

me : come to the front leh.

her : don’t want… angry with you…

me : huh? what did I do???

her : you didn’t help mee……..

me : erm…. ok let’s hold his conversation. you rest ok. I drive us back now. (drove off)

she sat and looked out of the window.

me : you hungry or anything? (i remembered the other time, hen’s night, she was hungry in the middle of the night)

her : nope. just want to shower and brush teeth.

me : ok. if you are hungry later, let me know.

her : ok….. kiss.

me : huh… ok wait ah. junction coming……….. ( car stopped, we locked lips for awhile…)

why was she suddenly so needy! on the rest of the drive, I waited for her to talk about it… but she didn’t

me : anything you want to talk about?

her : why leh….. you want to know something?

me : haha yes. so did you collect your 4th liao?

her : what do you think?

me : I don’t know. I can’t see….

her : don’t tell you.

me : as long as you are happy ok.

her : tsk. i hate this line.

me : why?

her : i don’t know…..

I reached my hand backwards towards her. she took sometime before she finally grabbed it.

me : don’t let go ok.

her : you want us to die together huh?

me : noo…..

her : maybe better. at least we will still be together.

I gripped her hand tight…….

me : wait. let me focus on driving. almost there… she wanted to let go of my hand but I hung on to it.

her : don’t worry. i’m not going anywhere. just let me rest ok. (she patted gently twice on my hand and to ask me to let go.)

Instead of driving her home, I stopped the car on a quiet bus stop. Leaving her puzzled, I got off and went to her, hugged her tight and escorted her to the passenger seat beside her.. She was rather surprised.

As I drove off… : let’s go for supper, no need to shower immediately, you are not dirty at all.

her : where are we going?

me : you will figure out soon.

(in summary, no sex involved)

we held hands as I drove to the airport.. From there on, I relived our ‘first’ ever date with her. We had a good long talk. She was concerned that I will eventually leave her, because of the inner desires she keep having, and she was also upset/blame me for being her enabler, she couldn’t understand how I could keep on supporting her through all these and not feel jealous at all.. It was a long chat, we went for a walk, then drove for supper, reliving our first date, exactly the same way it was…… She just wanted to make sure that I wasn’t marrying her for the sake of social convention, traditions, just for the sake of getting married like her approach and idea in the past. We were fine. Went home and had a good rest. Sunday was fine too, lunch with her parents went smooth. We didn’t fuck at all, went shopping and got more of my stuff to put in her condo, did household chores together and she made space for my proper coffee machine and grinder. It was clean day, like a restart, but we hugged a lot… We started making more plans for the wedding, and where to live, with my parents at first then get a bigger place. It really felt like a normal couple. I even suggested that we abstain from sex until we get married, to give her the clean slate. She agreed that it’d be a good idea too, but we both agreed that the abstinence was only limited to penetration. That night, I tried the Ow technique of licking for her, sending her into an ecstatic mode. Next morning, I woke up to a nice smell of freshly grinned coffee beans and a gentle blowjob…..

life was good.

I was supposed to meet her for lunch…… she told me she couldn’t make it………. things seemed fine….

around 4 pm……

her : you love me right?

me : you still don’t know???

her : ok.

me : why suddenly ask?

no reply… thought she was feeling cute.

her : I texted Teo to join us for dinner. he said ok.

me : oh ok. why? he’s not in office.

her : you go get the dinner and wine. I ask him to pick me up..

me : oh ok… erm… anything I should know in advance?

her : nevermind la. see how it goes later. doesn’t matter how you feel also.

me : wow… you are taking control again.

she didn’t reply…….

some moments later…

Teo : bro, she said you ask me to send her home for dinner. you busy. you two ok?

me : yup ok. she asked me go get dinner lo.

Teo : oh ok… just dinner only right?

me : up to her. I really don’t know.

Teo : you two ok? she asked me to buy some wine also.

me ; yup. we are good ah. just had good talk over weekend.

Teo : ok.. see you later.

5 pm

me : dear you ok?

her : yup why not. i’m more than ok… btw, You go ??? collect at 7pm…. I ordered and paid already.

me : so late?

her : yup. see you later…

5.30pm—————

Teo : bro, I driving over to pick her now.

so early???? wtf! I don’t think Teo was the one who suggested that.

me : ok ok.

Teo : why her mood so happy?

me : haha isn’t that good?

Teo : she said to treat me back as thank you for paying that night. why not just eat there?

I was careful not to give anything away.

me : I think she wants to drink and celebrate something. just don’t want us to drink and drive lo like previously.

Teo : no wonder. ok. see you later.

————
I drove home as quickly as I could after picking up the takeaway. The food was good, bill definitely not cheap. Maybe she really did want to thank him. we still had that abstinence pact…. besides, I trust Teo not to do anything that will affect our friendship….. but… what if he got the wrong idea? after all, they’ve already fucked, or sort of!

When I opened the door, there was no sudden quick noises in the house, just opened the door to the two fo them sitting close to each other, both drinking and watching tv. She was lying on his shoulder….

her : finally.. you are here. come let’s eat.

she got up and held his hand when Teo rushed over to help me with the paper bags… his shirt was not tucked, in relaxed mode. two buttons down.

her : you are the guest… let him set up.

me : yeah bro. it’s ok. don’t worry.

I headed straight to the kitchen and set things up.. she turned her back to Teo, asked him to help her unzip so she could go and change….. Teo walked towards me to help but she pulled him into the bedroom instead.

her : when food ready call us….

Something didn’t feel quite right… but it didn’t make sense, if she wanted to fuck Teo, they had plenty of time to do so already… why make such a deliberate effort to make me worry or jealous….

suddenly, some words muttered by someone before started to resonate with me……. no. it’s not right.

Teo sort of like rush out.

Teo : bro, need help?

I looked at this shirt, his nipple spots were wet, I could see his nipples.

me : can ah. put on table lo. anything happened?

Teo whispered : she drank in the car. kept asking me to drink. is she ok?

me : ok ah. just having fun lo.

teo : did she ask you for permission bro?

me : up to her lo. i guess we are both open. (a sentence I’d come to regret…) so did you two do anything…

teo : erm. not really. got close a bit. but not that close. you know what i … (my fiancé came out)

her : ok ready to eat?

she was just in my large soccer jersey, nothing else. no shorts…….

there were two wet spots on her my jersey, below the club emblem and on the opposite side….

her dark nipples could be seen.
Old 31-12-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Huntsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, dunno what is she thinking now #6 . TS update us more
Old 31-12-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

#6 seems to be really exploring her sexuality, its like she had been "enlightened" and is training to be a hotwife.

but why target all TS's friends? is becoming awkward?
if this continues, every time there's a gathering, it will be a gangbang?

even if TS have no cuckold fetish, he will be developing one soon.
Old 31-12-2021, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 16
xiaoanni is a splendid one to beholdxiaoanni is a splendid one to beholdxiaoanni is a splendid one to beholdxiaoanni is a splendid one to beholdxiaoanni is a splendid one to beholdxiaoanni is a splendid one to beholdxiaoanni is a splendid one to behold

camp here with my wet pantty
*dont send point exchange request im fully long que
Old 31-12-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Teo took awhile to notice her nipple spots too, the way he stared at them and lust…. then looked at me, like signalling me, it wasn’t him. Did she wet those spots on her own to tempt me? perhaps… she was trying to make me yearn for her so I will break the pact of no sex????

They sat and ate, I went to the toilet to wash up. I saw her panties and bra flung around the room, like they had sex! the extra cover was used as well….. but it still looked staged……….. I trusted Teo too much, but he may be under the impression that I allowed it too…… I picked up her stuff and put it in the toilet laundry basket.

Is this the way she behaves??? because she’s horny???

did she fuck Teo???

we ate pretty quickly, conversations were mostly dominated by Teo. my fiancé hand was on his arm almost all of the time….. I finally saw her legs, she had NO PANTIES ON… She kept standing up to pour wine for herself and a bit for Teo who controlled his own drinking as he had to drive home. His cheeks were red, but he was still mostly sober.. He could see when my jersey was raised when she bent forward too… It was fucking hot. He looked at me and frowned in a confused manner, like what was this night about???

Teo went to the toilet, gave me a look, like to talk to my fiancé.. After he shut the toilet door, I held my fiancé’s hand.

me : hey everything ok?

her : why not? what’s wrong?

me : erm… nothing ah. just wondering lo… So I drive Teo back after dinner?

her : don’t know.. see how. I still love you by the way.

me : i love you too. (that was a good relief to hear……) do whatever that makes you happy ok?

she looked at me, anger, confusion, anger… and reluctance…..

her : yup you better drive him home after dinner. he should spend more time with his family…

he took his time inside, I already started with the dishes. my fiancé came to help me do the rinsing after she packed the food to throw and took out the garbage bag…. Teo finally came out, his shirt all tucked, face washed…. I was already almost done with the dishes.

Teo : eh. paiseh. never help…

her : no la. you are our guest… (she wiped her hand dry and went over to him and hugged him from the side, pressing her braless breasts on his body.…) you ok? able to drive home?

Teo : yup yup. I better make a move then?

her : ok. Thank you for that night ok…… (he pat her back on her back) aiyo like that only… come… (she pulled him in and locked lips with him, one peck but long enough. her hand groped his crotch and rubbed it a few times..)how come so small now? you ok? come, I walk you to the lift lobby, dear I go throw this…..

After Teo got his stuff and car key, my fiancé held his hand and and walked him out the door…… I resisted all temptations to go immediately, waited a good two minutes… went to open the door and waited for her to walk back. could see a bit of her at the lift lobby… she was hugging Teo. Before he went in, she hugged him and kissed him again, then walked slowly back to me…. looking at me….. The moment she came back in I pulled her in for a hug…

me : are we ok?

her : yup. why not? I still love you ah.

me : so what happened just now?

her : haha… need to tell you ah?

me : I wanna know pleaseeeee…. did you break our no sex pact?

her : no ah. no sex pact until wedding is with you ah. never say cannot with others right?

me : wahhhhh you good ah….

her : you can also go sleep with anyone you want lo. add to the 10. just don’t make it 20… remember to care how I feel ok?

me : no!!! i never say I want leh……. you look damn hot in this jersey ….. i want…..

her : ok….

I shut the door and walked her to the sofa, she pushed me to sit down and hugged my head as she climbed on…

her : careful ah, got his saliva… you ok? want me to remove?

me : no, no need. ( i lifted her jersey, licked her nipples slowly and fingered her fav spot. She was FUCKING WET!

her : go deeper… I like deep deep now. blame your friend Teo……

me : arghhhh.. you ah…. i wanna make love to you so bad… can we break our pact please???

her : no leh. better not la… you go find others lo? just make sure you care about how I feel can already ?

me : huh. what nonsense …… i want you leh…

her : ok la ok la…

me : huh you serious?

she got off me, knelt between my legs and started blowing me off. “yours not so big, easier to suck…” she kept trying to suck my entire cock, letting my penis head hit her upper throat……… I enjoyed it so much, but the look in her eyes, anger…… lust? love? but a lot of anger………. I stroked her hair, looked at her with so much love. she could tell, i really love her. her anger faded…. I cummed very quickly, the hitting her throat part was fucking turn on…. I don’t even recall her doing this for raj… SO MUCH NECK ACTION!

me : ahhhhh… wahhhh.. you are good… you are good………. eh where you going?

she got up and headed to the toilet… heard her spit loudly, then running water. I forced myself to get up and hugged her from behind.

me : what’s wrong?

her : yours not sweet one. not as nice to swallow…

she nudged me away and removed the jersey, went into the shower….. I stripped, put the clothes nicely in the laundry basket and joined her. She let me hug and all these. it was confusing, she seemed pretty normal, but she was deep in thought…

me : how about you ? cum already? let me lick?

her : no need. cummed already. just now…. sorry ah, i never care about your feelings…

me : no no it’s ok…

she looked at me….. confusion, slight anger… was there still love?

After showering, we did some chores.. She didn’t even use her phone…

9.30 pm…..

her : hey. my agent say will start to bring people over soon. let’s move to your parents’ place already?

me : what ? serious? you really selling?

her : yup. why leh? you don’t want us to move forward ah?

me : just a bit sudden, that’s all.

her : no ah. we discussed it, just two days ago. remember?

me : yes of course I do ok. you are just very efficient… very impressive…

her : Let’s start to pack and move things over. My agent says it’s better if this house is presented as a singles place. That will be the profile for the transaction.. think we don’t live here anymore le…

me : ok. but it’s so fast…… so many good memories here.

her : memories important meh? or caring about how each other feel is more important?

me : ok ok.

her : besides, it won’t be that fast. single bedroom, hard to sell. before handover of keys, we can still make more memories here….

me : ok. what should I pack?

her : leave it to me. you help me when i need help. you go plan dinner with your parents tomorrow ok. and let them know our plan..

me : ok.

The night went well. we felt normal.. she didn’t check her phone at all. just me and her. She packed most of my stuff and some of her work clothes.. her essentials as well, but not all. she left some here, I suppose to help people visualise a homely place.

We went to work next morning, I got up earlier and woke her up with Ow’s style of kissing and licking, there was no resistance from her, but not much moaning also. Perhaps she was tired. We loaded the luggages into my car and went to work. Didn’t text much…

after lunch ———

teo : bro. can talk?

me : erm yeah. why?

teo : you and her ok not?

me : yup. selling her condo. moving in with my parents first. maybe start to look for a place to buy, any suggestion?

teo : oh.. stick to that area la. it’s good….

me : why you ask if we ok?

teo : sorry. I didn’t know last night.. she want hens part 3 or what leh…

me : did anything happen?

teo : she started drinking in the car lo…… reach her place, she told me you wanted to give two of us some private time.. bro is that true?

me : erm. yup. haha. anything happened?

teo : too weird la. even though she drank. without you there, just feels wrong bro. really.. i know maybe you allow her la, but i really no heart…

me : yeah i know you.

teo : i admit, we got kiss la. touch touch a bit, but nothing extreme like the other two nights…… i scared after dinner might have more, that’s why went toilet release first, so I can think properly. you know me, see her in our club jersey. fucking hard to resist, brain cannot think already.

me : haha! no wonder the toilet paper decreased so much, and you inside for so long….

teo : couldn’t la. bro. sorry. i cummed on her panties… but got wash la. paiseh man.. i scared if never release first, sure make mistake after that.

me : it’s ok.. i know you were looking out for all of us, like the other night you shift me over also… i know you also very tempted to f la at that moment…. must have been hard not just go through with it.

teo : sorry man. yeah you know, those lust don’t just die away. I’m glad I can be honest…

me : haha. then still got anymore lust for MC? (the aunty/nice legs ex coll we 3somed together)

teo : wah lao. that one. in the moment la. that cheongsam only… gold … ah fuck. why you make me think of it…. haha really mistake. but …. that was fun la. you still in contact with her?

me : no leh. you are her ex boss…. want pull her here?

teo : cannot la. later she wants to fuck daily instead. eh… back to your fiancé….. erm.. when we throw rubbish…. she wanted more. I admit man, I almost lost control. really lucky i shot in the toilet already.

me : what she do?

teo : wanted kiss and erm……. she rubbed me a lot.. then wanted me to finger her…. I lost control a bit but use excuse someone coming to stop it…. sorry bro.

me : it’s ok la. she initiated. let her find her balance. ok la.. she found out, I got others before hers…

teo : you mean she didn’t know?

me : yeah.. she always thought she’s my first. she think i fat cannot get mah… but yeah. she’s upset.

teo : no wonder… ok …. i understand now…. but you two ok already?

me : work in progress lo.

teo : kook. i think better avoid for now.

me : no need la. better if it’s you or ow… than other people.

teo : erm……. a lot of info to take in bro… eh gtg.

————

I picked her up from work, it was all fine. she was sweet and nice…. We had dinner with my parents, it was all good….. after dinner…

her : dear, give me the key card and keys. i pass yours to the agent...

me : oh ok. you going now?

her : yup.

me : I drive you?

her : no need. got car already. hurry..

me : oh ok…

her : I told your mother already. so don’t worry…

me : you call me later? i come pick you?

her : ok….

around 10 pm…

me : done? I come pick you?

her : yes done. I think I sleep here tonight. This week important, a lot of presentations. I need good sleep.

me : wah lao… sorry la. ok la I go explore options for the nose op ok.

her : no need. it’s ok.

me : ok. i pick you up tmr morning?

her : ok.

Wed ———
next morning, I sort of overslept, didn’t wake earlier to go pick her. She texted me she was already on her way to work…… I picked her up for dinner with my parents again. she gave me a blow job, which wasn’t passionate… then went back to her place again on her own…

Thurs ——
We had lunch together, I got another quick blowjob from her in my car at the carpark…

in the evening……

I received a message.

“I’m really sorry. I couldn’t lie to her. She could tell also. I shouldn’t be alerting you also, but I owe you this.. Sorry. Please do not contact me. Goodbye.”
Old 31-12-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Wah fuck! TS die liao. #5 bao toh!
God bless TS.
Old 31-12-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Wah fuck! TS die liao. #5 bao toh!
God bless TS.
U r good bro, I didn't think of that initially.
Old 31-12-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
jeki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story bro, support!
Old 01-01-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntsolo View Post
U r good bro, I didn't think of that initially.
Took me some time also, need to red a couple of time and recall all the events😁.
The question now is when did #6 first knew this. Before or after the recent encounter with teo and ow. I suspect it's before the latest encounter with ow and teo. Sort of a revenge thing.
Old 01-01-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Took me some time also, need to red a couple of time and recall all the events😁.
The question now is when did #6 first knew this. Before or after the recent encounter with teo and ow. I suspect it's before the latest encounter with ow and teo. Sort of a revenge thing.
I agree, it's most likely a revenge action. Hope TS can sort all these with #6 . Knowing women always like to do this. Must be careful where u eat outside lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1