The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2009, 01:41 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
happiz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
where to find good juagen hj?

hi bros, i'm new to the forum. had browsed a lot in a day and many FRs about fj but few for juagen in GL.

in my case, i favor juagen + hj, with purpose of improving my ejaculation, and no intention for fj.

as saw in faq, geygang is legal but juagen in hc is illegal (is it correct? is sensual massage legal in hc?) so personally i prefer GL than HC to stay out of troubles. remembered a popular thread referring an indo girl was very skilled in juagen but left shore long time ago. so any bros can recommand an available gals in GL skilled in juagen? many thx!!!
Old 05-03-2009, 11:46 AM
Samster (M)

Re: where to find good juagen hj?

quite a number of bros browsed this thread without leaving advices. is that difficult to find a combination of good juagen+hj? sad...

how about any kind of ball massage that could help ejaculation? bros, please kindly recommend a good one. thanks in advance!!!!!!
Old 05-03-2009, 12:52 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiz View Post
quite a number of bros browsed this thread without leaving advices. .
Should be ".. without leaving ADVICE.".

"Advice" is a non countable noun; you do not add an "s" to make it plural.

"Advice" is like "Rice". You say... "Please pass me the Rice." You don't say "Please pass me the rices" because "Rice", like "advice", is a non countable noun.

There are many other examples. To test your knowledge of non countable nouns, go to English Language Quiz - Countable or Non-countable Nouns (I-TESL-J) and take the test.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 05-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster (M)

that is surely not the advice i expected. what point you wanna make, bro? be focus please
Old 05-03-2009, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 23
jordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro happiz ... welcome to the forum ...U joined it 7 years after me.

So let me use some of that experience to share with you ...

I think u need to know the facts of life ... GL provide full set of services in a nice, conducive and LEGAL environment ... The WLs also need to earn money so their skills are more towards the "full service" type ... For $150 or 100 or 80, guys would like a BANG for their buck ...

if you want to find juagen, pls go to HC ... the best juagen service providers are ALL at HCs ... LEGAL or ILLEGAL is a moral conundrum you have to resolve within yourself ...

Thus, I will "be focus" (to use your language) ... GL is NOT the place to look for just juagen services... it is the Premier League of services... if you want a "Championship" type of service (like only HJ or juagen), you must accept that you need to go for the lower Divisions ...

As for the Moderators post on your use of English, he is correct. I just dont want to mess with Sammyboy, or ask him to "be focus" ... i want to gain more reputation points and not get zapped !

Happy Bonking ... (This thread will self destruct in 5 days)
Old 05-03-2009, 09:13 PM
Samster (M)

thx bro jordi. got your point. agreed that "LEGAL or ILLEGAL is a moral conundrum you have to resolve within yourself". saw a lot of bros here trying hc and fl services with great fr. kind of envy.

just a thought. since gov can legalize gl for full service, why not legalize some hc for sensual massage+hj?
Old 06-03-2009, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

for juagen at hc, quite a few reports on may n grace from galaxy hc (holiday inn autrium), but now wondering if they r real FR or juz disguised advertising now, with some qns raised from fellow sbf bros.

doris hc got (miramar hotel) some real juagen gals too, but seems like a bit painful though.
Old 06-03-2009, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

thx bro hoosdathu. i read about doris hc but seems gals there are too old (40+).
Old 07-03-2009, 03:56 PM
Samster (M)

any bro can recommend any gal in GL who is excellent in hj? thanks in advance!
Old 07-03-2009, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
boxingman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
for juagen at hc, quite a few reports on may n grace from galaxy hc (holiday inn autrium), but now wondering if they r real FR or juz disguised advertising now, with some qns raised from fellow sbf bros.

doris hc got (miramar hotel) some real juagen gals too, but seems like a bit painful though.
Bro, gd juagen is never painful. The grace from galaxy does gd JG,i had her several times liao. But once u tried,unlikely u will return because a fulljob is always better than a jg that is how i felt after several testing. So i had stop visitng grace when she told me very firm that she does not provide full service.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 16
Generalissimo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeneralissimo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good juagen hard to find. Most that claim to do juagen mostly fake so better beware. Was told one tell tale sign is that if it is by a young attractive girl chances are it will be a fake.
Old 10-03-2009, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 16
Iron Grenadiers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiz View Post
quite a number of bros browsed this thread without leaving advices. is that difficult to find a combination of good juagen+hj? sad...

how about any kind of ball massage that could help ejaculation? bros, please kindly recommend a good one. thanks in advance!!!!!!
I guess most bros are mostly interested in full service but don't mind reading up on juagen.
Old 12-03-2009, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 18
zaqwsx21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guess U really need to go HC as I also doubt GL legal girls got such service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1