The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 15
Tmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to beholdTmlco is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Art of Penis Pleasuring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixfeetunder View Post
Thanks for the info bro. Someone gave me that contact.
Ha i went to the same place as you did! Yea nth on the menu too, or perhaps no “dine in”
Old 04-08-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

try harder... like that 1 to fish info

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 04-08-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 13
Iceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud ofIceman1981 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by desudesu View Post
Got soda contact thanks to a bro here and went to try her out earlier.

I didnt do jg though even though I messaged her for jg. She was like you look so young need jg cannot stand meh. I was like can luh no problem. She say people usually look for her for her jg.

So ya cut the chase since she already doubt I am there for JG lol I did sensual nuru one word "shiok". $150 can get those prc 90 minutes nuru but her body damn solid and the session is really dam sensual. She only had her panty on and I finger her with her panty on for awhile and her moan is dam sexy. After awhile she starts to siam~.
She's really playful, lick me all over, boobs slides over my body and play with my d,"shiok". Her hand technique is sibei shiok.

One thing to note like the earlier bros said she do use finger to finger your ass though. My stomach not feeling well so I rejected at the start cause I scare later my stomach bth later shit out if too long.

I lasted and enjoyed the session over like I think 35mins+ before she at the end finger my ass for only like less than 20 sec and stroke my dick and I came. If after me no bros maybe I could have enjoyed longer haha.

Before the session she still ask me want four hand or not lol.

In my mind I was thinking might be kan expensive so I rejected saying didn't bring enough cash.

After the session I was thinking If I didn't say "didnt bring enough cash" maybe I could have got more out of the session.

Her GFE really gao gao still went in the cubicle shower wipe dry, came out hug and kiss me while naked lol. Before I leave hug and give me a kiss also.

Reading past fr I think what you get really depend on her and I guess how you look maybe? I am not sure if she offer this to everyone since I see all past reviews are about jg.

Dont pm me for contact, thanks. Don't think it's appropriate for me to share since I got from a bro here.

I asked like I think 3 times and finally got a kind bro share with me and I up his points.

Overall $150 well spent.

Will remove FR if not appropriate.

Just curious any bro tried 4 hands before can pm me how much you paid?
Just curious, does she use any finger barrier while fingering your asshole? Cuz I know Ling Jie use a finger glove or something for hygiene purposes. But that was some years back.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciwilover View Post
try harder... like that 1 to fish info
Soda also prioritizing her regulars now..

Not sure if she's willing to take in bookings made over the counter, especially during this risky period lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecare View Post
Thanks for the prompt reply bro. I mean the price quoted, no more entrance fee already lah?

Entrance fee is already included in the $150. It is already considered high considering you wont get bj/fj at this price.

But it's up to individual to decide whether it's worth it or not. This is subjective.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman1981 View Post
Just curious, does she use any finger barrier while fingering your asshole? Cuz I know Ling Jie use a finger glove or something for hygiene purposes. But that was some years back.
Yes, she uses finger glove.
Old 04-08-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Ecare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Entrance fee is already included in the $150. It is already considered high considering you wont get bj/fj at this price.

But it's up to individual to decide whether it's worth it or not. This is subjective.
Thanks for the info. Still not ridiculously high if she really is that good. Doesn't always have to have penetration to have satisfaction.
Old 05-08-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BoogieUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by needforboobs View Post
Soda still around right? I still go to her occasionally
Hi bro, can share soda contact or location?
Hope a try after so much good review.

Many many thanks
Old 05-08-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes, she uses finger glove.
fiaking disgusting
Old 05-08-2020, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
KayKosy123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind Bro Mind sharing Soda CTC?

Thanks!
Old 05-08-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 14
Kelvyn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKelvyn is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Looks like I’m abit late for Soda’s contact but still hoping some bros can share with me or at least the location so I can try other ladies there. TIA.
Old 05-08-2020, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by napsterz View Post
Can only say YF and her disciples tok gong solid. Never tried CC before but judging the way you say it sounds more like edging play similar to Lisa?
Is Lisa the PRC milf in Geylang? C/D cups tits?
Old 05-08-2020, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

It's a shame that most of the talks about Soda is about her nuru sensual, aesthetic (her big neh neh, slim waist and sexy bums) though they are true haha.
What justifies her price is that her kopi gaogao GFE, massage, sensual beats any of the ladies in the massage forum hands down, now and prior to all the girls i'd tried since i taken up this hobby.
Maybe i'm sua gu never explore enough but usually i stick to 1 masseur till she RTC if i like her massage.
She really takes pride in her massage and JG skill, what i like is that she will spend more time on where my sore is
rather then going through the motion of pressing here and there.
Every session with her is different and never boring as she'll have different place to fix due to my workout routine and 1 hour is never enough.
The only downside is the location i felt but don't think she'll change anytime soon.

Price and service received as bros mentioned earlier is subjective, you'll also need to top up for LLJ and YF to poke your ass right?

Thank You
Old 05-08-2020, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 14
cocksterking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycocksterking deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone can share soda’s contact pls.
Old 05-08-2020, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Soda also prioritizing her regulars now..

Not sure if she's willing to take in bookings made over the counter, especially during this risky period lol..
Chat with her last night - bro here is right. As regular, at least 4 to 5 days advance booking helps to get a slot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread