The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2020, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by biteme View Post
Actually the testing of the gals/SE codes can all be done in a day, opening only to locals can be a option. Other safety changes has been done to the houses.The problem is there is no further decision from there on. It’s all either wayang to appease the OKTs or someone up there is still purposely stopping the opening. Initially all the okts are persuading the gals to stay now they are encouraged to go back. Maybe they have caught wind of some bad news that spells the end of GL.
Up u bro. 😊
Old 04-08-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Michaeler2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Just went pass Geylang. Everything closed and locked
Old 04-08-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
limbehkalikong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Honestly I don’t see much diff between GL and massage or spas outlet where customer can spend hours in the premise. In fact Geylang can be more controlled. If this area of biz is wipe out, more locals will visit establishment in JB once the borders are open (borders will surely open one day) and may bring in more diseases to their family as they don’t do health check over there. I don’t see how not allowing Geylang to open is good for SG in the Long run
Old 04-08-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 4
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
pcc too much is bad for lan jiao head ... less sensation when piaking.. beware
Yes true! Pcc will spoil cock! Sex is good for health and improve sleep! Media try to scare peo with disease!
Old 04-08-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbehkalikong View Post
Honestly I don’t see much diff between GL and massage or spas outlet where customer can spend hours in the premise. In fact Geylang can be more controlled. If this area of biz is wipe out, more locals will visit establishment in JB once the borders are open (borders will surely open one day) and may bring in more diseases to their family as they don’t do health check over there. I don’t see how not allowing Geylang to open is good for SG in the Long run
The gahment fk care as brothel bring bad image to the media! Massage can say that they improve peo blood circulation and curb back ache and etc!
Old 04-08-2020, 09:20 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

die from pccing damn sian...
Old 04-08-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

Was around Lorong 6 in the evening today and the three houses are closed, but they still hang the singapore flag outside the houses for national day

Let see if there is any surprise over the national day weekend.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

I remember my friend told me when lhl talking about cb in fb live got one guy mention in the fb comment say tat his wife left him and he in need of sex and ask him to open gl!

The gahment seriously need to consider gl to reopen b4 saying sorry!
Old 04-08-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
xbonkster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hopefully soon after National Day...
Old 04-08-2020, 10:41 PM
Samster

Everyone here can post comment on the yt vid and ask the gahment to open gl and show the world tat we in need of sex and support the gals there!
Old 04-08-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinesegal View Post

Everyone here can post comment on the yt vid and ask the gahment to open gl and show the world tat we in need of sex and support the gals there!
Such a beautiful video and so well made........brought a tear to my eye.

Do note that gaahmen will most probably not support WL as they are foreigner and not Singaporean.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 04-08-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Such a beautiful video and so well made........brought a tear to my eye.

Do note that gaahmen will most probably not support WL as they are foreigner and not Singaporean.
Yeah true! I miss gl also! Of cuz the gahment fk care the foreigner! The gl boss shld be rich enough to feed the gals! If they sent back the gals and if phase 3 open, they no gals and in future, the boss need to pay gals 14 days quarantine!

Guys in need of sex! The gahment need to consider deeply liao!

Someone commented 'Yes still closed. But discussions with the authorities are underway and we could be expecting some updates soon'. Hopefully, it open soon!
Old 04-08-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Crowd capacity has been upped to 100 for religious gatherings but 1-to-1 in GL is still closed. WTF
Old 04-08-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1600 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

this thread will go on until 2021 to show how despo guys r right now..
Old 05-08-2020, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 22
OysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant futureOysterLover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
this thread will go on until 2021 to show how despo guys r right now..
its human nature .. nothing wrong with it

Minimum 12 pints of cum for swapping
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1